X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
    Ive seen better furniture at Walmart.

I've donated better furniture to Goodwill. And it took me a while to figure out, but yes, I do believe that is a cowhide rug. Wow.

Comment

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
      I have a lot of interior design experience and i see nothing wrong with the mans living room. It's tasteful. Better than a Disney dungeon.. Lololololol
      What about a real dungeon, maybe like the Collin County jail?
      Originally posted by racrguy
      What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
      Originally posted by racrguy
      Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Mickey does sort of look like he is wearing bondage shorts. Scandelous.

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
          What about a real dungeon, maybe like the Collin County jail?
          Shanaynay was the prison "sweet."

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
            I've donated better furniture to Goodwill. And it took me a while to figure out, but yes, I do believe that is a cowhide rug. Wow.
            Says the guy who's entire 1470 sq ft house could fit in FT's living room...

Comment

• Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
              Says the guy who's entire 1470 sq ft house could fit in FT's living room...

Wow, Matthew, you've really been doing your research. Feel free to elaborate who I would need to impress with some McMansion?

Comment

• Annnnnnd we're already off this morning.

Comment

• Originally posted by downshift_me View Post
                  Annnnnnd we're already off this morning.
                  Pretty funny watching a Sergeant in the Fort Worth Police Department try and play peekaboo with stuff that is easily accessible public knowledge. Hope he didn't misuse any city equipment to come by that wicked burn!

Comment

Pretty funny watching a Sergeant in the Fort Worth Police Department try and play peekaboo with stuff that is easily accessible public knowledge. Hope he didn't misuse and city equipment to come by that wicked burn!
                    You know how I know I struck a nerve?

You can dish it out, but you sure can't take it, can you Arnold?

By the way, www.tad.org is accessible by anyone.

Comment

• id almost kill to be back into our 1500 sq ft house. never again will i own a 2 story.

god bless.
                      It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

• If I was hiding something don't you think I'd be covering up my plates when I post pictures of my car? Would you like me to post up your social security number, Matthew?

Comment

• Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                          id almost kill to be back into our 1500 sq ft house. never again will i own a 2 story.

god bless.

Lol, 2100 on the last house was WAY overkill. $38 electric bill last month!

Comment

If I was hiding something don't you think I'd be covering up my plates when I post pictures of my car? Would you like me to post up your social security number, Matthew?
                            theres too many mexicans here!

god bless.
                            It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

If I was hiding something don't you think I'd be covering up my plates when I post pictures of my car? Would you like me to post up your social security number, Matthew?
                              I can't stop you, but there are consequences if you do.

I doubt you really have it anyway, and if you do, there are only a very limited number of ways you can get it, with the majority being either illegal or in violation of privacy laws.

I'm sure you probably still have my number from when I made the deal for Jodi's 50mm f1.8 lens. Gimme a call.

Comment

• Looks like I struck a nerve!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X