Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think we have officially met the criteria for the HOF.

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
      You idolize me, Shanaynay because I've always been able to put you in your place. Than and now. Why aren't we friends now? Is it because what you've tried to hide all this time has finally surfaced and I'm exploiting it as much as possible. Damn it feels good to be a gangsta.
      i dont dislike you, im just confused why i am now your target. you are a sociopath. I have been goggling your screen name off and on this morning and it seems like everyone you were at one point cool with, you at some point flew off the handle. I guess its just my turn now. I got nothing but time. But i do wonder, is there not a west virginia equivalent to dfwmustangs? like a local board to you that you could make some friends with.

i know you love my YB links but i found this for you, maybe it will be a good start to make some friends with before you piss them off enough to come at you like the god damn Houston Astro's starting line up.

THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
        I've never hidden it, I don't care who knows. It has never affected me, or my pursuit.

And, yes.
        So I'm trying to connect the dots here. Was AL like the King Coke dealer? I mean everyone rushes to his defense like he has some serious dirt on yall people. We already have claims that he beat someone with a bat. Was that because he wouldn't give Al the money for the dope he was fronted?

Damn and here I thought I was on a mustang board that was about wholesome family fun. I think I need to go call Smashmix and join his car club.

Comment

• Originally posted by FreightTrain View Post
          So I'm trying to connect the dots here. Was AL like the King Coke dealer? I mean everyone rushes to his defense like he has some serious dirt on yall people. We already have claims that he beat someone with a bat. Was that because he wouldn't give Al the money for the dope he was fronted?

Damn and here I thought I was on a mustang board that was about wholesome family fun. I think I need to go call Smashmix and join his car club.
          It means ol Al backs up his mouth, but you dont.
          "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• i've never understood the fascination with al either. i've never been impressed.
            THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Originally posted by Baron View Post
              It means ol Al BATS up his mouth, but you dont.
              ftfy
              THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• FT, you seem confused. Just for clarity, people making fun of you is not the same as people rushing to Al's defense. You've made that likening several times already this thread.

Comment

Well last week was just horrible and I thought this week would be alittle bit better but boy was I wrong. I am still having issues with my job were the assholes keep cutting my pay then last night I get pulled over again and harrassed by the cops cause they thought I was trying to buy drugs and then today I wreck my other car coming home from work. I don't what else could happen but all I know is I cant afford any thing else. If one more bad thing happends to me people better watch out cause I am going to go postal and you will see me on the 5, 6 and 10 o'clock news.
                  But FT, I thought you had like $50k in cash at the age of 21?

Originally posted by FreightTrain
                  Ok Im sick and tired of my current job for many reasons that include but not limited to cutting my pay every couple of months, get treated like shit, no benefits, no days off no vacation nothing. I have worked here for almost 5 years and have only missed 3 days of work. The entire time I have worked 6 days a week for about 70hrs a week. The only reason I stay is because the money is quite good and I am also going to college, but now they have changed my work schedule to were that is even going to be a bigger pain in the butt.

Today I got a call from the Railroad from an application I sent in about 3 months ago for a train opperator. The interview is next monday and i will have to miss a whole day worth of work which is really going to piss my bosses off and cost me some money. If Im lucky enough to get this job I will have to quit school all together for probably about 2 years until I have a set schedule. My question is would yall risk your current job to go to an interview. Im probably going to have to lie about were I am at if I go I can't tell my boss Im taking off to go to an interview cause they will probably fire me. I don't like my job but I also need it and the money to pay the bills. So what would yall do. My boss knows im having issues with the IRS and I might use that as an excuses just say that I got a letter from them saying I have to come in for a meeting due to an audit. Any opinions....
                  IRS problems? *You and naynay should hook up!

I did not find the above, someone sent them to me...

Comment

• All of this power, I prefer to wield it from the shadows...
                    Originally posted by racrguy
                    What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                    Originally posted by racrguy
                    Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• People better watch out!

Comment

• you're a criminal. thug.
                        THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
                          you're a criminal. thug.
                          well hello, pot.
                          "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
                            But FT, I thought you had like $50k in cash at the age of 21?

IRS problems? *You and naynay should hook up!

I did not find the above, someone sent them to me...
                            Sure did. See at that job I was 18 and making over 50k a year and that was over 12 years ago. So yea it was a big risk and I've claimed several times the IRS audited me and fucked me over. Big deal. You want to see bank statements. I can back my shit up.

Comment

Or, could it be they've been friends since before the Canada site even existed and know what kind of person they are? Just because you said stupid ass stuff and people call you on it, doesn't mean others are 'rushing' to gang up on you.
                              Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
                              Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
                              Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
                              You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

Sure did. See at that job I was 18 and making over 50k a year and that was over 12 years ago. So yea it was a big risk and I've claimed several times the IRS audited me and fucked me over. Big deal. You want to see bank statements. I can back my shit up.

You keep... "threatening" to post bank statements. Do it or shut the fuck up.

Comment

Working...
                                X