This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
    nope, all guilty parties have reached an out of court settlement it seems.

i think allan peters should be charged to the fullest extent of the law, with criminal mischief, conspiracy to commit murder, and attempted murder.

ss_junk jst had the fear of god beat into his head, so he's afraid to press charges.
    I guess it's a good thing you're not running shit besides your big mouth, eh?

Comment

• Originally posted by FreightTrain View Post
      Who gives a shit what people think of you online?
      not me! i'll be at the Tex275 race this weekend if anyone wants to stop by and have a beer before we drive home
      THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
        You were 18 in 2006? That was when you made that post...

At 70hrs a week 6 days a week, fuck a bunch of $50k....

Bank statements? No, but still waiting on a W2...
        I started that job at 18 and making 50k a year. At one point I was up to 75k a year and then they started cutting my pay because the company got sold and I was one of the highest paid employees. Yep I don't mind working one bit and I love money. I'd work 7 days a week and 16hr days if the law would allow me to. So what's your work history like Roscoe. You seem awfully jealous of me. Post up some pics of your house or your cars man. Easy to talk shit behind the curtains.

Comment

• Originally posted by slow99 View Post
          Eff that, I just want to see the bank receipts.
          Why would one have massive amounts of cash in "basic" bank accounts?

Shit, I'm over 10% gains YTD... I don't have shit in the bank... which is why he should just post a W2.

Comment

• Originally posted by downshift_me View Post
            I guess it's a good thing you're not running shit besides your big mouth, eh?
            well for allan, yes. i'd hate to see his kids grow up without a dad for 25-life.
            THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

So I'm trying to connect the dots here. Was AL like the King Coke dealer? I mean everyone rushes to his defense like he has some serious dirt on yall people. We already have claims that he beat someone with a bat. Was that because he wouldn't give Al the money for the dope he was fronted?

Damn and here I thought I was on a mustang board that was about wholesome family fun. I think I need to go call Smashmix and join his car club.

Yes. Al is DFW's largest cocaine kingpin. That's exactly it.
              Originally posted by BradM
              But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
              Originally posted by Leah
              In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

So what's your work history like Roscoe. You seem awfully jealous of me. Post up some pics of your house or your cars man. Easy to talk shit behind the curtains.
                My history isn't hard to find, I've posted my house and cars, and I'm far from jealous.

I woke up at 630a, made some coffee, and have been sitting at my computer being entertained by this thread all day. Oh, I finally decided to go take a shower just before lunch.

Comment

Post up some pics of your house or your cars man. Easy to talk shit behind the curtains.

Post up your bank statements, Governor. You've been wanting to forever, what's holding you back?

Comment

• Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                    your bitchass is sure concerned with impressing us with your worldly riches. when if i see you, i am going to make you give me your wallet.

god bless.
                    You're going to be disappointed. It's got teeth marks from the dog on it and I don't carry cash. The account where my play money sits doesn't have any cards tied to it and the only way to get money or transfer funds is in person.

Comment

• who is the "about nine" tag directed at?
                      THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

who is the "about nine" tag directed at?
                        i think it means black dudes have big weiners.

god bless.
                        It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

• Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
                          My history isn't hard to find, I've posted my house and cars, and I'm far from jealous.

I woke up at 630a, made some coffee, and have been sitting at my computer being entertained by this thread all day. Oh, I finally decided to go take a shower just before lunch.
                          I don't even care enough to go look. I find it funny you care enough to look for mine though.

Comment

who is the "about nine" tag directed at?

Any thread where Matt starts bleeding all over the place gets an about nine tag. It makes them easier to cross reference for the Hall of Records.

Comment

• I have the best job out of all of ya so all you fuckers need to stfu and get back to work before I have to start cracking skulls.
                              Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
                              Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
                              Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
                              You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

• who is matt? the cop? why does he call you arnold?
                                THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Working...
                                X