X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FreightTrain View Post
    What's it worth to you?
    1 cow skin rug (or a few cow skin coasters that would accent your living area quite nicely... especially the ones with stars)

Comment

• LOL @ Matt sending PMs to Rodney.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
        1 cow skin rug

Shit just got real!

Comment

• Originally posted by AdamLX View Post
          How long until you back it up? Or are you going to deflect to yet another "No you go first" tactic?
          Originally posted by FreightTrain View Post
          What's it worth to you?
          FreightTrain, the boy at the school yard who could jump over the swingset, but he just doesn't want to right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by jluv View Post
            LOL @ Matt sending PMs to Rodney.
            im still not sure who matt is... but if its the cop.. i dont talk to police, unless someone is threatening to beat me to death with a bat. then you can rest assured someone is facing hard time.

Al_P
            THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
              allan, i have been talking shit to you since 1999. dont act surprised that i havent ever stopped. If you and your cronies want to play tee ball with my head then rest assured one of us is not going home to our children, and one of us will be going away for a long, long time.

I am over here giggling, i know you probably had to reapply your antiperspirant because your mob tacticts have been exposed.

and to leah, I was around before this website was a website. some people haven't changed, and it will stay that way. yes, i'm the pot. there's a few kettles.

Lock this thread now. I found a house. THX
              I think you may suffer from a misconception as to how much my cronies and I care about you.
              Originally posted by racrguy
              What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
              Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• LLOOOOCCCCCKKKKKK TTTTHHHHIIIIIIIISSSSS TTTTHHHHRRRREEEAAADDDDD

k thx
                THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Originally posted by jluv View Post
                  LOL @ Matt sending PMs to Rodney.
                  We have too many Matts
                  Originally posted by BradM
                  But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                  Originally posted by Leah
                  In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• you're right brett
                    THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• I am going to start a Naynay vs. Freighttrain thread and overload the interweb. It will be so entertaining that it will immediately be in the HOF.

Comment

• We need more Ross up off in herruh....

<-- bets $1 FT isn't scanning W2...

Comment

• Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
                          I am going to start a Naynay vs. Freighttrain thread and overload the interweb. It will be so entertaining that it will immediately be in the HOF.
                          Why would you do that, I have no issue with him, why would we vs. eachother? He's just another hard working man, who understands the value of a dollar. We dont even have the same trolls. notice allan and brian (riddick vs. bowe?) like to pick on me, and its roscoe, donald, and arnold that like to pick on him.
                          THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Why would you do that, I have no issue with him, why would we vs. eachother? He's just another hard working man, who understands the value of a dollar. We dont even have the same trolls. notice allan and brian (riddick vs. bowe?) like to pick on me, and its roscoe, donald, and arnold that like to pick on him.
                            You bring every bit of this on yourself.
                            What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                            Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Just to make a great title for the thread, with both your names in it all of the people you named and then some would be attracted to it like bugs to a zapper.

I'm going to go make it in the smack forum now.

Comment

• and im ok with that.

also, no need to quote me everytime, i have noticed that you have avoided everyone else who is asking about the world series you won. I know you are only replying to me because you feel you have the upper hand. You are doing a great job of trolling, without being labeled as a troll. I champion your pristine image kind sir!
                                THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Working...
                                X