This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Slowhand View Post
    Fucking lulz at this bullshit. I'd really love to see you in a room full of people who live within their means at a level below your spending but with four or five times your income. You'd look like a real fucking ass.
    That's why he keeps asking for house and car pictures from this thread. Physical assets don't equal earnings...

Comment

• I have a mental picture of this guy (fag train) and I have a hunch that I am probably right. I think that he was the ugly fat kid all his life (and still is). He has been made fun of and talked down to so much that it probably motivated him to do something with his life, if this is the case good for you. BUT, once he finally reached the self appointed mountain top and he FINALLY had something to rub back in the faces of all the people who have shamed him over the years he turned it up to 11 and has not looked back since. I get it man you make decent scratch. You have a fallback or a default if you will that anytime anyone challenges you on anything you revert back to talking about the ONE thing that you have going your way. I want to play your game plain and simple but I want to compare something of a different category because you clearly win when it comes to finances and income. I want to compare things that a paycheck cant buy. I caught on to Tali referencing your wife having knee problems possibly because of weight. Lets see pictures of yourself and your wife, maybe even your kid. Lets see how far down in the bottom of the barrel of the gene pool you and yours really come from. Post the pics unless you are a pussy and I will myself. You have my word on that. I just about have you pegged for a a guy who's ONLY saving grace is his paycheck. Whats all that money really worth when you are embarrassed of yourself and the lady on your arm?
      Last edited by inline 6; 04-10-2013, 05:21 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
        You were 18 in 2006? That was when you made that post...

At 70hrs a week 6 days a week, fuck a bunch of $50k....

Bank statements? No, but still waiting on a W2...
        $13/hr ballin!

Comment

• Dont forget having a job that requires job insurance. LMAO. in my industry it's called not being a fucktard.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
            Lol, 2100 on the last house was WAY overkill. $38 electric bill last month!
            True that.....ours is about 1800 sf and the last electric bill was all of $42.

Comment

• What the fuck is going on in here?!

Comment

• Originally posted by BradM View Post
                What the fuck is going on in here?!
                Chaos.

Comment

• Holy fuck balls, I leave for a few hours and this bitch goes 10 pages, SHIT!
                  Originally posted by Silverback
                  Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
                    I have a mental picture of this guy (fag train) and I have a hunch that I am probably right. I think that he was the ugly fat kid all his life (and still is). He has been made fun of and talked down to so much that it probably motivated him to do something with his life, if this is the case good for you. BUT, once he finally reached the self appointed mountain top and he FINALLY had something to rub back in the faces of all the people who have shamed him over the years he turned it up to 11 and has not looked back since. I get it man you make decent scratch. You have a fallback or a default if you will that anytime anyone challenges you on anything you revert back to talking about the ONE thing that you have going your way. I want to play your game plain and simple but I want to compare something of a different category because you clearly win when it comes to finances and income. I want to compare things that a paycheck cant buy. I caught on to Tali referencing your wife having knee problems possibly because of weight. Lets see pictures of yourself and your wife, maybe even your kid. Lets see how far down in the bottom of the barrel of the gene pool you and yours really come from. Post the pics unless you are a pussy and I will myself. You have my word on that. I just about have you pegged for a a guy who's ONLY saving grace is his paycheck. Whats all that money really worth when you are embarrassed of yourself and the lady on your arm?
                    Wow...... That's the long dick of reality slap right there....

Comment

• Damn inline, don't think ive ever seen you provide such an awesome post. kudos.

Comment

• Originally posted by lo3oz View Post
                        Damn inline, don't think ive ever seen you provide such an awesome post. kudos.
                        I rarely get involved in these pissing matches mainly because near everyone on this site would be dragging in a 7 figure salary if professional arguing was a valid profession. But this guy (fag train), really strikes a nerve with me. Contrary to how it may seem earlier in this thread I don't even dislike Rodney in the slightest because I get that he is just fishing for responses like mine. I am sure in a normal setting he may even be a alright guy to kill a few beers with. Make no mistake about it fellas fag train is showing his true colors in every post, this is REALLY who this guy is in person and I do not even have to meet him to tell you that with certainty.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
                          Wow...... That's the long dick of reality slap right there....
                          Originally posted by lo3oz View Post
                          Damn inline, don't think ive ever seen you provide such an awesome post. kudos.
                          Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
                          I rarely get involved in these pissing matches mainly because near everyone on this site would be dragging in a 7 figure salary if professional arguing was a valid profession. But this guy (fag train), really strikes a nerve with me. Contrary to how it may seem earlier in this thread I don't even dislike Rodney in the slightest because I get that he is just fishing for responses like mine. I am sure in a normal setting he may even be a alright guy to kill a few beers with. Make no mistake about it fellas fag train is showing his true colors in every post, this is REALLY who this guy is in person and I do not even have to meet him to tell you that with certainty.
                          Now you've gone and done it... he's gonna have to ignore you now!
                          Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                          I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                          Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                          Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                          dont downshift!!
                          Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                            Post up your bank statements, Governor. You've been wanting to forever, what's holding you back?
                            Only bank statement he has posted was photoshopped. That leads me to believe he has no choice but to work 90 hour weeks. I bet that dude has a shit load of debt

Comment

• Originally posted by Buzzo View Post
                              Only bank statement he has posted was photoshopped. That leads me to believe he has no choice but to work 90 hour weeks. I bet that dude has a shit load of debt
                              That was duh-wayne.
                              Originally posted by davbrucas
                              I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

• In case no one has stated this yet...Grand Prairie is a shit hole, keep it over on that side of 360.

Comment

Working...
                                X