This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FreightTrain View Post
    Come on you think I'm just going to waste it. It's going to be so much funnier to demoralize one of the so called heavy hitters on the board. Pun intended. I don't see what guys are scared of. Just ask Roscoe and Al. I'm a broke dick union worker that doesn't have a penny to his name, but no one wants to make a bet.... It's always funny to hear the old I made a killing in the stock market today line. No body ever says I made xx in the market today it's always A KILLING. My all time favorite is no one ever loses money on the stock market especially on the internet. You never hear of the guy saying holly shit I lost my ass.

Dude, no one says you don't make decent money. What everyone is always laughing at you about is how you constantly have to talk about it like everyone is just starry eyed impressed about it. I don't know how many more times I'm going to have to explain this before you're finally able to wrap your double digit IQ around it. YOU are the only one who cares how much money you make.

Comment

Come on Al. I mean if you bonus 150k+ a year your salary must be at least 300k. Plus I heard your wife makes more than you. So if you ain't living in a 500k plus house you're slumming it.
      Lmao, my house cost 210k. Guess that means I'm broke in railroad terms! I better run out and buy a $50K truck so I can impress everyone!
      Originally posted by racrguy
      What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
      Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
        Lmao, my house cost 210k. Guess that means I'm broke in railroad terms! I better run out and buy a $50K truck so I can impress everyone!
        Only if you get some baller ass cow skin seat covers and floor mats.
        Originally posted by BradM
        But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
        Originally posted by Leah
        In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
          Only if you get some baller ass cow skin seat covers and floor mats.
          So the king ranch edition then.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
            Dude, no one says you don't make decent money. What everyone is always laughing at you about is how you constantly have to talk about it like everyone is just starry eyed impressed about it. I don't know how many more times I'm going to have to explain this before you're finally able to wrap your double digit IQ around it. YOU are the only one who cares how much money you make.
            As I have pointed out before, the best thing about all this is that all you have to do is tell the truth and Freightrain pisses his pants and wears out another keyboard.
            What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
            Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
              As I have pointed out before, the best thing about all this is that all you have to do is tell the truth and Freightrain pisses his pants and wears out another keyboard.

I think he honestly believes he makes more money than anyone else on the planet....and that everyone cares, like that gives him some sort of unfathomable credibility or validity. I'm surprised he hasn't hired some illegal to throw rose petals at his feet when he is in public.

Hell, I'm happy I made a few hundred in the market today. This building wealth shit is a pain in my ass.

Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
                So the king ranch edition then.
                King Squeak Edition

Comment

• Freight Train, make with the cow-skin rug buying location. I want one for my Festiva to use as a headliner.
                  Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                  I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                  Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                  Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                  dont downshift!!
                  Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

• I would like some for towels!

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                      Fact

Comment

• Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
                        Freight Train, make with the cow-skin rug buying location. I want one for my Festiva to use as a headliner.
                        LULZ.. u hate being ignored...

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                          LULZ.. u hate being ignored...
                          Well fuck! I'm trying to dress up a pig and he is being stingy with information.
                          Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                          I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                          Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                          Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                          dont downshift!!
                          Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Post up your digs man. I'd like to see what a 500k+ house looks like in real life. Right now I can only see the plans of my next house that are being worked on. Who knows I might see something I like.
                            Wow. That's way too rich for my blood... My house started with a 2.

Comment

Come on Al. I mean if you bonus 150k+ a year your salary must be at least 300k. Plus I heard your wife makes more than you. So if you ain't living in a 500k plus house you're slumming it.
                              Fucking lulz at this bullshit. I'd really love to see you in a room full of people who live within their means at a level below your spending but with four or five times your income. You'd look like a real fucking ass.

Comment

Post up your digs man. I'd like to see what a 500k+ house looks like in real life. Right now I can only see the plans of my next house that are being worked on. Who knows I might see something I like.
                                They're all over the place. $500k isn't special. Is that really how you're judging your self worth?

Do you really think you make that much money?

Comment

Working...
                                X