This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
    it was baseball tonight. he went 4/4 at the plate and got a force out at 3rd.

dick.

god bless.
    LOL!

And just think: if Todd would have replied to me this might have all never happened!
    Originally posted by PGreenCobra
    I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
    Originally posted by Trip McNeely
    Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
    dont downshift!!
    Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

shut up bitch. take this asswhipping like a man, learn to stop lying and i imagine your will fit right back into place here in the family. for a bunch a poorboy lowlife assholes on the whole we are a rather forgiving bunch.

Dumbed down version.

1. admit defeat
      2. quit lying
      3. dont try to impress us with fabricated bullshit
      4. wait for the next full of shit dumbass to come along and pile on to that "trainwreck"
      5. when in doubt from here on out always refer to rule #2 and work your way back down.

god bless.

He has a classic case of dumbass. He'll never admit he was wrong, or that his incessant bragging about his worldly goods and lying brought any of this on. It's EVERYONE else, not HIM. He still doesn't get that NO ONE CARES how much money he makes, and he never will.

It's always going to be "Everyone is just super jealous of all my completely average shit!!" in his head. Well, in this case 10.3% BELOW average, as it were, but I digress.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
        He has a classic case of dumbass. He'll never admit he was wrong, or that his incessant bragging about his worldly goods and lying brought any of this on. It's EVERYONE else, not HIM. He still doesn't get that NO ONE CARES how much money he makes, and he never will.

It's always going to be "Everyone is just super jealous of all my completely average shit!!" in his head. Well, in this case 10.3% BELOW average, as it were, but I digress.
        He's going to prove us wrong and blow his wad buying a house in Al p's subdivision... that's 10% below median.
        I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
        dont downshift!!

Comment

• Originally posted by FreightTrain View Post

To the folks still running their mouths it's funny how you can talk shit, but won't post up what you got. That's what gets on my nerves about this place. Say all you want about my house, but it was my first home I bought in my early twentys. I bought it by myself and paid for it with my money. I didn't have to get married to be able to afford it. Why don't some of you post up where you were living at age 23?

That's the thing.... Nobody else here feels the need to validate their business all over this board. I don't need to post shit up. Because I don't give a fuck. I'd be willing to bet, I make more money than you do. But you dont hear me talking shit, because it is inconsequential. You also don't have the balls to post up the w-2, despite many threats.
          Originally posted by BradM
          But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
          Originally posted by Leah
          In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Dude, we were just responding to what you had presented, which we smelled out a line of BS a mile long.

I don't care how old you were when you bought your house, backtracking won't help you now. See Elvis' post and admit defeat and suck it up. If you want to stay, it's cool. Just know you're not the top of the gene pool (probably none of us here are), but carry on.

If you want to see what "everyone has", then quit acting high almighty above everyone else. Consider it a lesson of humility.

For the record, I'd never bust out a person's family - note I cropped your newborn son from the picture. Cute kid, I liked the sleeping/smiling vid....

Comment

• FT, you do realize that this was the light version, right? Technically, most of your personal life didn't get made public. It was still very private within this insanely dysfunctional family setting.

Lick your wounds, shut the fuck up about how awesome your plateau in your early 20's was, and fuckin chill out. You're no different than most of the other motherfuckers in the middle.

Comment

• for going 4/4 at the plate i asked Jr what he wanted? he said a cow skin rug for his room. did freighttrain ever answer don as to where he scored his??

god bless.
                It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

• Paul, I'll get you a rug.

Comment

for going 4/4 at the plate i asked Jr what he wanted? he said a cow skin rug for his room. did freighttrain ever answer don as to where he scored his??

god bless.
                    I found it. First Monday.
                    dont downshift!!

Comment

• Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
                      I found it. First Monday.

Pretty sure he got it at Secondhand Monday.

Comment

LMFAO! Fuck you, you chump bitch.
                        Fucking this. This guy doesn't have a pot to piss in or a boot to pour it out of. Lawyers? Ninja please....

Comment

• Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
                          Paul, I'll get you a rug.
                          perfect. and please remember. only the finest bull scrotum for my son!

god bless.
                          It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                            Pretty sure he got it at Secondhand Monday.
                            Don't talk about NayNay like that!
                            dont downshift!!

Comment

Don't talk about NayNay like that!

And the thread comes full circle!

Comment

• I meant for your head, it will be the clippings from a scrotum though.

Comment

Working...
                                X