This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by naynay View Post
    moderators, please take note of those who continue to take every thread off topic. I encourage you guys to make a thread in the smack if you want to go back and forth. For now I am simply seeking advice that will benefit my future and my family. If you have nothing else to add to that, PM me, or make a new topic please.
    What a little biatch thing to say

Comment

lol.
      Originally posted by Silverback
      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post
        That's kind of my feeling too. I went to Northwood so I spent a good bit of time there in the early 2000s. But that area around the lake has blown up. And now that the tollway runs out there it keeps frisco reasonably within distance. That's where my parents are. I guess I wanna know about schools and raising a kid there only for a few years before he hits private school or we move altogether.
        The 161 toll road is already choked with stop and go traffic in several areas from Irving to the Dallas North Tollway.

Comment

Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
          Wtf is up with those socks Eric??

Shit if I know, they were probably just clean. That party was ...about nine... years ago. That was a great night though! I remember Rodney being quite angry that Greg whooped his ass several times.

Pro tip: If you've already been used as a rag doll once, don't ask for a rematch because your tender little feelings are hurt about it.

In fact, Rodney, you might want to ease back on inviting inline 6 out to play. I've seen you in at least half a dozen skirmishes over the years and I have yet to see you win one. You're like that little 5 pound yappy dog that won't shut the fuck up.

Comment

im a grown ass man, i aint rolling around on the ground with no body. i aint got time for it.
            THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Lol at the guy who couldn't fight his way out of a wet paper bag giving fighting advice.

Comment

Originally posted by FreightTrain View Post
                Lol at the guy who couldn't fight his way out of a wet paper bag giving fighting advice.

Lol at the guy who wanted to compare the entirety of his life savings to one persons quarterly bonus check.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                  Lol at the guy who wanted to compare the entirety of his life savings to one persons quarterly bonus check.
                  Trust me it wasn't my life savings, but we still havn't seen that bonus check have we.

Comment

Originally posted by GE View Post
                    This thread needs some more man love.

I spy Barbie.

Comment

Trust me it wasn't my life savings, but we still havn't seen that bonus check have we.

We haven't needed to. You're the only one on this site that constantly needs to go pea-cocking about how much money you make. The rest of us just find your insecurity HILARIOUS.

Comment

Uhh, this is the internet.........

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
                          I spy Barbie.

No you don't. You spy EskimoKisses. At my drunken best, later that night:

Comment

I find it hilarious that in what seems to be a calm party at the moment, there are two shirtless guys wrestling on a dirty rug. Where is Mr. Candy at?

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                              No you don't. You spy EskimoKisses. At my drunken best, later that night:

Look kids. This is what someone looks like that is always in the "Friend Zone."

Comment

Look kids. This is what someone looks like that is always in the "Friend Zone."

Yup, I'm definitely terrible with the wimmenz. Where's the pics of the elephant you're sharing a bed with again?

Comment

Working...
                                X