This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by talisman View Post
    Yup, I'm definitely terrible with the wimmenz. Where's the pics of the elephant you're sharing a bed with again?
    Lol you mad bro?

Comment

Originally posted by FreightTrain View Post
      Lol you mad bro?

Furious.

Comment

Trust me it wasn't my life savings, but we still havn't seen that bonus check have we.
        i dont think the UAW gives out bonus checks
        THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Good thread naynay, I'm getting to like your threads more and more. Scary isn't it?

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post
            i dont think the UAW gives out bonus checks
            They do offer a free lawyer for legal troubles though, maybe you should join up with them? Interestingly enough my brother still works out there in skilled trades and they need people that can weld and fabricate. Not a lot of people with those skills on the assembly line even though it is a solid six figure income. Of course, I could never recommend you because fuck you. lol
            Originally posted by racrguy
            What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
            Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Th cake is a lie.
              Originally posted by talisman
              I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
              Originally posted by AdamLX
              If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
              Originally posted by Broncojohnny
              Because fuck you, that's why
              Originally posted by 80coupe
              nice dick, Idrivea4banger
              Originally posted by Rick Modena
              ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
              Originally posted by Jester
              Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Trust me it wasn't my life savings, but we still havn't seen that bonus check have we.
                You still crying about how much money I make? I'm sorry, I'll try to stop.

Might have another $650 million to invest this week, should know about 2am our time on Tuesday morning. I'll be on a boat if that makes!
                What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post
                  moderators, please take note of those who continue to take every thread off topic. I encourage you guys to make a thread in the smack if you want to go back and forth. For now I am simply seeking advice that will benefit my future and my family. If you have nothing else to add to that, PM me, or make a new topic please.

I moved to GP in 07, been here since. I've lived both on 20/GSW & have a rental house over there, currently stay off 20/carrier/polo Hills of weschester area. I've got kids in school, both elementary schools my son has gone to are exemplary schools. Nice & calm area, seems like everyone keeps to themselves a lot though.

Hit me if you have any other questions.
                  Allstate Insurance
                  Dominguez Agency
                  1101 E. Bardin Rd. suite 141
                  Arlington, TX. 76018
                  817-405-2011
                  tdominguez@allstate.com
                  Give us a call so we can take a look at your insurance needs, we may be able to save you $$!!

Comment

thanks i will
                    THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                      You still crying about how much money I make? I'm sorry, I'll try to stop.

Might have another $650 million to invest this week, should know about 2am our time on Tuesday morning. I'll be on a boat if that makes!
                      Says the guy that couldn't get a dog cause his yard is too small. Company money doesn't = your money lol. In that case I just got done playing with my 1 billion dollar model railroad.

Comment

Says the guy that couldn't get a dog cause his yard is too small. Company money doesn't = your money lol. In that case I just got done playing with my 1 billion dollar model railroad.
                        Sounds like solid information since I had two dogs for eight years

Comment

He's talking about the commission he'll make off closing the $650mm deal.

Comment

Originally posted by sc281 View Post
                            He's talking about the commission he'll make off closing a $650mm deal.
                            I agree with Comrade Freightrain, this is an outrage!!

Comment

Stay away from trailwood. My old stomping grounds and its now overrun by "dalworth 23rd" or wtfever. I WILL never move back to that shit hole of a town. If you want a nice area check out Corinth. Far enough from gp that I cant smell it anymore and that's enough for me

RESIDENT ELECTRICIAN AND WIRING GURU!!!!

Comment

We have enough black people in GP. Try Arlington.

Comment

Working...
                                X