Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, this thread has it all... NooNoo, freighttrain, and the rest of DFWM's self appointed best...

Comment

GP has good areas and bad. You can get a lot of house for your money, which attracts some riff raff. Honestly, the folks buying the houses aren't bad; it's their thug ass kids. But again, there are nice areas mixed throughout.

Traffic sucks donkey dick. 161 was awesome when it first opened up. Only took about 2 months for everyone to figure it out, and now it's shitty from 7-8:30 AM and from 4-6:30 PM. Still better than 360. 20 sucks around there, too.

Comment

Originally posted by sc281 View Post
        He's talking about the commission he'll make off closing the $650mm deal.

Lol, no shit I was sitting here wondering what the fuck FT thought he meant.

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
        I agree with Comrade Freightrain, this is an outrage!!
        I want to know the incentive on that one, fuck. I assume that our average deal size is way smaller than your place (and hence a different incentive structure), but a $675MM deal would be a $2.1MM commission for me!
        Originally posted by davbrucas
        I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post

I want to know the incentive on that one, fuck. I assume that our average deal size is way smaller than your place (and hence a different incentive structure), but a $675MM deal would be a $2.1MM commission for me!
          I was thinking the same fucking thing.... On both counts.

Al p, inquiring minds, man. You can pm us if you don't want Freighttrain to have an aneurysm.

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
            That is crazy railroad money!
            Originally posted by racrguy
            What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
            Originally posted by racrguy
            Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post
              moderators, please take note of those who continue to take every thread off topic. I encourage you guys to make a thread in the smack if you want to go back and forth. For now I am simply seeking advice that will benefit my future and my family. If you have nothing else to add to that, PM me, or make a new topic please.
              Am I allowed to say pot-kettle-black, or would that have me labeled as a DOHCTR-level klansman?

Comment

Originally posted by Slowhand View Post
                Am I allowed to say pot-kettle-black, or would that have me labeled as a DOHCTR-level klansman?
                No this won't get you banned, but that comment about the Cowboy fan busting you and your mom in the nose, has me on the fence.
                Originally posted by Silverback
                Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                  That is crazy railroad money!
                  Without having to fake sick to go run an errand, unpossible.
                  Originally posted by davbrucas
                  I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Far NW GP here. Nice quiet area, AISD schools, quick access to 360/161/30 and 183.

Comment

• Originally posted by slow99 View Post

I knew exactly what he ment. He's trying to blow smoke up everyones ass like he's Donald Trump of real estate. He claimed if the deal goes through he going to be on a boat. So does that mean he's implying his commission is 1% lol. I mean for me to brag and claim I'll be on a boat next week it would have to be at least 6.5 million. I'll bet his commission isn't even 0.0001 lol.

I guess his company's business plan is the same as Donald Trumps and they plan on going bankrupt several times over. It's no secret commerical real estate is taking a fucking beating all over America. Hell last time I checked downtown Dallas has 27million sqft of office space sitting vacant. Oh but Al has big plans of filling that space with call centers. I forgot about that. Go blow smoke up someone else's ass.

Comment

• Originally posted by FreightTrain View Post
                        I knew exactly what he ment. He's trying to blow smoke up everyones ass like he's Donald Trump of real estate. He claimed if the deal goes through he going to be on a boat. So does that mean he's implying his commission is 1% lol. I mean for me to brag and claim I'll be on a boat next week it would have to be at least 6.5 million. I'll bet his commission isn't even 0.0001 lol.

I guess his company's business plan is the same as Donald Trumps and they plan on going bankrupt several times over. It's no secret commerical real estate is taking a fucking beating all over America. Hell last time I checked downtown Dallas has 27million sqft of office space sitting vacant. Oh but Al has big plans of filling that space with call centers. I forgot about that. Go blow smoke up someone else's ass.
                        I love reading your posts. They make me feel a lot better about myself.
                        Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                        I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                        Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                        Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                        dont downshift!!
                        Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

• Originally posted by FreightTrain View Post

Careful, your whiney envious bitch is showing.

Seriously man, get over yourself. So you drive a train. Do I think it might be a fun job,? Yup. Is your pay pretty decent? Sure it is. Does anyone give a fuck about your Napoleon complex and your need to feel superior because you make what amounts to an upper middle class lifestyle in Texas? No.

You could add a lot to the board, and your self esteem it seems, but you choose to be a dumbfuck. Why is that?

Comment

• Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
                            I love reading your posts. They make me feel a lot better about myself.
                            No shit! He thinks nobody else on this board makes enough money to throw their dog a birthday party, and it's quite hilarious.

FT has been picked on his entire life, it oozes out of every post he makes. The funniest part of all of it, is that he doesn't have a single thing that anyone would be envious of.
                            Originally posted by BradM
                            But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                            Originally posted by Leah
                            In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                              No shit! He thinks nobody else on this board makes enough money to throw their dog a birthday party, and it's quite hilarious.

FT has been picked on his entire life, it oozes out of every post he makes. The funniest part of all of it, is that he doesn't have a single thing that anyone would be envious of.
                              I'm almost positive he has me on ignore.
                              Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                              I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                              Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                              Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                              dont downshift!!
                              Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

• Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
                                I'm almost positive he has me on ignore.
                                You should confine him to a hidden subforum, that only he can see and post in. That way he doesn't continue to leak his Napoleon complex, and his plethora of stupid all over the rest of the board.
                                Originally posted by BradM
                                But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                                Originally posted by Leah
                                In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Working...
                                X