Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I live in the 20/Great Southwest area (South of 20). That'll put you in the Arlington ISD. Starret Elementary is great and has some great teachers. The middle school (forgot the name) is ok. That is when you'll notice the lack of diversity. By the time my daughter was in HS (Bowie), I realized I should have moved long before then.

I don't know what ISD it is if you go around the Camp Wisdom/Lake Ridge area.

North of 20 and GSW will put you in GPISD which, from what I heard, is a good ISD. Also Carrier and 20 is GPISD.

Comment

• I live in the GP 75054 area...which is just south of Joe Pool Lake. Nice area, kids attend Mansfield schools.

I live in an HOA controlled area. A few things have been happening lately, bikes stolen, mail boxes broken into ect....

So come next year I will be moving further south. Midilothian I think!
      Originally posted by Da Prez
      Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
      Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
        Naynay and I were having a perfectly civilized conversation about what jail is best and here comes the Freightrain, fresh off the latest trip to Loserville and chugga-chugga-choo-chooing into the thread with his cock holster running at full steam ahead.

On a side note, imagine how annoying this dickhead is in person. Jesus, I can't imagine.
        There is the Al I love!

Comment

• Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
          There is the Al I love!
          The only thing it's missing is the reference of doorknobs and assholes....

Comment

• i wonder if inline 6 has anymore paraphernalia to sail?
            THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Originally posted by Juiced4v View Post
              So come next year I will be moving further south. Midilothian I think!
              Noting to see here keep moving along. Unless you are white and normal.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                Let's be honest, this place is already pretty boring these days.
                Correct, sir.

Comment

• Ellis and Denton are the two shithole counties surrounding the metro area.. Kaufman is a close third.
                  Originally posted by Silverback
                  Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

lol

Comment

duly noted.
                      THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
                        i wonder if inline 6 has anymore paraphernalia to sail?
                        I did hang onto a few things for a while but tossed them out last time we moved. I decided that my job and the rest of my life was more important than recreational smoking. Looking back now it was about that time that we met in that parking lot and I sold you the zong that I really started to grow up and have been on a continuous path to real adulthood ever since. You on the other hand although physically have become older have mentally managed to stay that exact same age.
                        Last edited by inline 6; 04-08-2013, 06:59 PM.

Comment

• lmao. you know me how again? you sell bongs in parking lots. come at me bro.
                          THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Sounds like NayNay wants to make you his bong bitch inlinelolerskates.
                            Originally posted by Silverback
                            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Grand Prairie is a shit hole and there are no schools in that area I would send my child to. Hell, I don't think I would send my dog to any of them.
                              Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
                              Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
                              Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
                              You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Leah View Post
                                Grand Prairie is a shit hole and there are no schools in that area I would send my child to. Hell, I don't think I would send my dog to any of them.
                                ... would you send NayNay's kid to one???
                                Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                                I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                                Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                                Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                                dont downshift!!
                                Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Working...
                                X