Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You're such a natural, GE.

Comment

• Ohhhh snap, wow really 6 pages over this shit. Child molestation is the worst offense I can imagine. I hope everything bad in life happens to him. Brien asked a question and everyone flames him for it? Just to play devils advocate I knew a kid in middle school who got slapped with being labeled a sex offender because he took a piss outside and another kid seen him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Skidmark View Post
        Just boredom really. He doesn't deserve to be walking free, so if I can find something to send him back I will.

You should be banned from the internet for improper use. I mean seriously? Let a cop be a cop and worry about your self, not something that has nothing to do with you. If you have an issue with the person, block them from your account and they will no longer be in your little world.

You remind me of a 85 year old widow always looking out the window waiting for something interesting to happen b/c aint a damn thing going to happen in life as it sits.

Y not do something beneficial? if the dude is a felon and has a weapon, well he is going to end up getting himself into trouble without the help of your wasted time.

Damn i couldnt imagine being that bored / lonely / useless / pointless / nosy / miserable with life. And it being someone you dont even know nor know any of the stipulations behind the case. Im not saying he is a good person, nor that i justify his actions, but damn dude, put your effort into something beneficial and productive or go ahead and apply down at DPD and then maybe your wasted time will become something useful, untill then no one gives a shit about your investigation into nothing. There are bigger fish to fry & more important things to investigate.

Comment

• Banned from the internets, omg!

Comment

• The way you've been lashing out at the smallest comment makes me think there is something you would like to get off your chest. Are you the sex offender that wants to be turned in to the police? Its ok you can tell us, we won't turn you in.

Comment

• Originally posted by krazy kris View Post
              Ohhhh snap, wow really 6 pages over this shit. Child molestation is the worst offense I can imagine. I hope everything bad in life happens to him. Brien asked a question and everyone flames him for it? Just to play devils advocate I knew a kid in middle school who got slapped with being labeled a sex offender because he took a piss outside and another kid seen him.

I just wanted a god damn hug! Fuck!

Comment

• Well shit. I've been deleted off Facebook now. Guys, I'd like to apologize for making that vaping thread. I never knew it would end up like this. Wow.

Comment

If you supporters of child molesters would like to start a war, I am down. You guys clearly know I take things too far.

I can photoshop a picture that would probably result in a random - Staff Care Inc

Let's play bitches.
                  So you think you're tough mentioning a former employer and posting my cover photo from Facebook?

Like the others, i have no idea what's gotten into you, but stop being such a douchebag.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                    Well shit. I've been deleted off Facebook now. Guys, I'd like to apologize for making that vaping thread. I never knew it would end up like this. Wow.
                    Serves you right for adding content.

Comment

• So Skidmark, have you made the call to his local law enforcement to tell them you saw a guy on the internet in their jurisdiction that is a RSO and has guns?

Comment

• Originally posted by diablo rojo View Post
                        Serves you right for adding content.

On the bright side I guess we've inadvertently conclusively proven that there is no replacement for nicotine.

I'd also like to apologize for all those adverbs, but they seemed fitting.

Comment

I'll be off this board soon, don't worry, I do not wish to associate with folks who support the idea of a child molester illegally owning a firearm and comparing it to running a red light.

If anyone would like to play though, I am more than willing.

Stevo
                          Originally posted by SSMAN
                          ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                            Well shit. I've been deleted off Facebook now. Guys, I'd like to apologize for making that vaping thread. I never knew it would end up like this. Wow.
                            It looks like I get to be part of that "in crowd" too.
                            "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• that young man needs some guidance.

god bless.
                              It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

I'll be off this board soon, don't worry, I do not wish to associate with folks who support the idea of a child molester illegally owning a firearm and comparing it to running a red light.

If anyone would like to play though, I am more than willing.
                                In all seriousness, what happened to you recently that has you so mad at people here? You're threatening a "war", digging up employer info, talking shit about people's families, deleting facebook friends, publicly bashing a former close friend and roommate, and lashing out at people who thought they were your friends, who never did anything nasty to you? What gives man? After all the years here, favors we've done for each other, being invited into our homes, advice that has been given in person/offline, etc - are you really this riled up over a little fun being poked at your new vaping habit/hobby? It's not that big of a deal to go all sensitive nutso on the board.

You seem so eager to burn bridges, but if you'll act like this towards people who have only been friends to you, what kind of friend are you to have, anyway? Why would you want people to stop liking you, after all these years of being considered one of the decent, good guys on and off of this board?

Anyway, whatever is wrong, I hope you get it figured out. I've always had you pegged for a good dude. Never saw this meltdown coming.

Comment

Working...
                                X