• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
    that young man needs some guidance.

god bless.
    I agree.

He used to be cool, but now he's a fucking dick.

Comment

• Facebook friends? I'd rather not associate with people who support turning their cheek to child molesters with illegal guns. This board is 100% about being on the bandwagon.

lo3oz - "oooohhhhh, find something better to do"
      Last time we talked via PM he was messaging me to look up data on someone.

Most people on this board are completely two face. I do not need friends that are two face who only post trying to fit in. If someone wants to be a bitch, I will treat them like a bitch.

Later bitches!

Comment

• Two faced is quite an interesting choice of words after all this shit man. I'd love to know what I've done to you that is two faced, since I suppose I am included in that statement.

Comment

• Originally posted by Skidmark View Post
          Facebook friends? I'd rather not associate with people who support turning their cheek to child molesters with illegal guns. This board is 100% about being on the bandwagon.

lo3oz - "oooohhhhh, find something better to do"
          Last time we talked via PM he was messaging me to look up data on someone.

Most people on this board are completely two face. I do not need friends that are two face who only post trying to fit in. If someone wants to be a bitch, I will treat them like a bitch.

Later bitches!
          um, no. You are trying to get us to lick your ego and go after this guy that you know very little about, and it seems that you really dont have a dog in the hunt, or you arent telling us the whole truth.

We want you to inform the police if there is something you think the dude is doing wrong, and then move on and continue to live your life. You are getting all pissed off and burning the village down on your way to the bridge to burn it too.
          "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• What the fuck happened to this dude? He seemed cool when I met him.
            Ded

Comment

• Originally posted by Skidmark View Post
              Facebook friends? I'd rather not associate with people who support turning their cheek to child molesters with illegal guns. This board is 100% about being on the bandwagon.
              If you get caught up trying to rat out every felon, or even just every convicted child molester for owning guns, you'll be doing that for the rest of your life and will barely make a dent. It's not so much turning a cheek, but the rest of us letting the cops do their jobs while we do our own. The only thing I was curious about was what your connection as to this guy. There must be something, or you wouldn't have picked him out of so many out there.

Originally posted by Skidmark View Post
              Most people on this board are completely two face. I do not need friends that are two face who only post trying to fit in.
              Two face? How so? I've personally been cool to you online and in person since the beginning. Never worried about fitting in. Also never went out of my way to be a standout asshole. So why are you?

Comment

• Originally posted by jluv View Post
                If you get caught up trying to rat out every felon, or even just every convicted child molester for owning guns, you'll be doing that for the rest of your life and will barely make a dent. It's not so much turning a cheek, but the rest of us letting the cops do their jobs while we do our own. The only thing I was curious about was what your connection as to this guy. There must be something, or you wouldn't have picked him out of so many out there.

Two face? How so? I've personally been cool to you online and in person since the beginning. Never worried about fitting in. Also never went out of my way to be a standout asshole. So why are you?
                more importantly was the snake able to remove the gerbil? if so, could i rent/borrow it for about 15-20 mins?

god bless.
                It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

more importantly was the snake able to remove the gerbil? if so, could i rent/borrow it for about 15-20 mins?

god bless.
                  you know that about 14-19 minutes of that time you requested is learning to handle said snake.....

Also.... doesn't that make you a sex offender too?

Comment

• if you feel so strongly about this guy being forever guilty, just kill him.
                    www.hppmotorsports.com
                    ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

• "The lady doth protest too much, methinks."
                      When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

• Originally posted by momo View Post
                        if you feel so strongly about this guy being forever guilty, just kill him.
                        And there it is!

Comment

• Originally posted by Randy View Post
                          you know that about 14-19 minutes of that time you requested is learning to handle said snake.....

Also.... doesn't that make you a sex offender too?
                          i just have a mouse in my "shed" not sure what you are thinking about, but perhaps you have incriminated yourself as the sex offender here???

god bless.
                          It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

• well that escalated quickly

Comment

i just have a mouse in my "shed" not sure what you are thinking about, but perhaps you have incriminated yourself as the sex offender here???

god bless.
                              No, you've said enough. I just pointed it out.... I was just looking out for you.

Comment

• Oh, and whoever has made an ad with my cell phone in it, I would suggest you remove it or I will make it my goal to have an in crowd member fired from their job.

Think I'm playing?

Comment

Working...
                                X