Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by YALE View Post
    That is a really soulless idea.
    They made the decision to break the law. Don't want to go to prison, or be put on death row, or forced to fight to the death for sport? Don't murder innocent people. It is a beautifully simple concept. Look at me, right now, not murdering anyone. It is actually a very easy thing to do. There are consequences for breaking the rules, and ours as a society should be far more serious than they are.

I also am in favor of public lashings for less serious offenses such as theft.
    I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Technically most all crimes are unconstitutional since they're not specifically laid out in it. Release them all.

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
        Will I kill to defend myself or my family? Faster than your heart can spasm. Will I do it without provocation or on innocents? No. Part of the reason I was shot was I was protecting the innocent.
        You once said that you would shoot a mofo for just taking one step into your yard... Don't make me find the thread.

Comment

It is my constitutional right to defend myself against hostile nation states. Where can I buy some ICBMs?
          Originally posted by lincolnboy
          After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
            It is my constitutional right to defend myself against hostile nation states. Where can I buy some ICBMs?
            (202) 224-3121 You're welcome.

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
              Well the 2nd says you have a right to keep and bear arms. It does not exclude ICBMs.

Comment

Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
                Well the 2nd says you have a right to keep and bear arms. It does not exclude ICBMs.
                The ratified non-proliferation treaties we're party to have a lot to say on the matter.
                ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
                  The ratified non-proliferation treaties we're party to have a lot to say on the matter.
                  They are not above the U.S. Constitution.

Comment

They hold just as much power.

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                      They hold just as much power.
                      They do not. The constitution is the supreme law of the U.S.

Comment

They do not. The constitution is the supreme law of the U.S.
                        If that's what you think. The rest of us will live in reality.

Comment

Originally posted by Buzzo View Post
                          God Damn I hope you get a tank.
                          im with this guy!!!!!!!!

i be all "i know that fool!!!!!!!!!!!!!" when the rampage is on CNN.

god bless
                          It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                            If that's what you think. The rest of us will live in reality.
                            I am living in reality. I know my rights. If the rest of you want to believe the liberal distortion of history and law then go ahead.

Comment

I am living in reality. I know my rights. If the rest of you want to believe the liberal distortion of history and law then go ahead.
                              It's not even worth attempting to have the discussion with you.

Comment

The power to make treaties, and the method by which they are ratified is actually enumerated in the constitution, as opposed to the Bill of Rights, which wasn't actually in the original constitution to begin with it.
                                ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Working...
                                X