Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Damnittsteve View Post
    I told you guys epic!

so why are you here eric? cuz you rule the internetz and you are king dingaling? I bet you have NO pals outside of this bullshit fake car loving racist god hating un-American website too

LOL. That is exactly why. You're a smart motherfucker, who knew all this time you were just lowering our expectations to drop this revelatory bomb on us today.

Comment

Originally posted by Snatch Napkin View Post
      white lightning
      yessssss?
      2016 250 Mini dozer

No matter how fast light travels it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.

Comment

come out to the stockyards tonite and look me up. a shot of fireball and your first beer is on me.
        Appreciate the offer, but I don't like you.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
          LOL. That is exactly why. You're a smart motherfucker, who knew all this time you were just lowering our expectations to drop this revelatory bomb on us today.
          the reason its not a bomb is its the truth. this is your personal sandbox and you know it. you're not even a "stewie" your a lanky goofy comic book loving, tarrantino immortalizing,converse wearing, nerd with a keyboard and a pos car that you bought not built with a bad mutherfucker wallet you ordered on amazon along with a bunch of other stupid movie posters waste of bandwidth THAT WILL NEVER amount to shit on anyother site other than this one and when it rots, so will you.

Comment

Marijuana on one. Reefer on two!
            2012 GT/CS & 93 Cobra
            sigpic

Comment

I know.and its not like you come to the stockyards anyway. but the offer stands, and ill make it a double if you TRULY knew the answer and didn't just look it up

Comment

LOL

the reason its not a bomb is its the truth. this is your personal sandbox and you know it. you're not even a "stewie" your a lanky goofy comic book loving, tarrantino immortalizing,converse wearing, nerd with a keyboard and a pos car that you bought not built with a bad mutherfucker wallet you ordered on amazon along with a bunch of other stupid movie posters waste of bandwidth THAT WILL NEVER amount to shit on anyother site other than this one and when it rots, so will you.

Amount to shit on a website? I guess we all know what you've set your sights on in terms of life goals. LOL What a fucking loser.

Comment

The smell of douche is strong in here.

Comment

I know.and its not like you come to the stockyards anyway. but the offer stands, and ill make it a double if you TRULY knew the answer and didn't just look it up
                    The whole spiel between Wooderson and Clint is infamous as fuck. Any car guy can repeat it verbatim with another car guy.

Comment

LOL

Amount to shit on a website? I guess we all know what you've set your sights on in terms of life goals. LOL What a fucking loser.
                      nice reply pal. fact is I got your number and so do a lot of people. the quality members on dfwm are disappearing quicker than the hair on your head. you are nothing eric, you base your worth on your cool factor in fiction. sure people would be sad at your funeral but all those guy and no girls that came would be walking away wondering what your real name was and who the real guy coulda been other than some super troll of the internetz. but hey, you have a car payment and a mortgage, you gotta be better than the rest of us right? have fun going to GTG's that keep disappearing because unlike the movie I based tried to glorify in this thread, you will be nameless and forgotten.

Comment

...And the bit about buying a car instead of building it, your jealous bitch is showing. When have you ever built a car without the help of your parents credit cards and your former friends turning the wrenches? You dumb middle aged mooching motherfucker.

Comment

Party at the moon tower?

Comment

this might get fun.

pre-Friday drama drama

Comment

This thread went from dumb to sad.
                              Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                              HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

...And the bit about buying a car instead of building it, your jealous bitch is showing. When have you ever built a car without the help of your parents credit cards and your former friends turning the wrenches? You dumb middle aged mooching motherfucker.
                                what the fuck is your point there? name someone that isn't JAMESB or brooks that built their car without their family or friends? look at any car rag and at the end of any profile it says, "I couldn't thank so and so dad or so and so jim bob blowjob for their help and support enough.

you are reaching for straws. EVERYONE here with a car worth driving has friends that help them, or people they cruise with.

Comment

Working...
                                X