• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Catfight!!!!

Comment

Bazinga.

Comment

Originally posted by Damnittsteve View Post
        nice reply pal. fact is I got your number and so do a lot of people. the quality members on dfwm are disappearing quicker than the hair on your head. you are nothing eric, you base your worth on your cool factor in fiction. sure people would be sad at your funeral but all those guy and no girls that came would be walking away wondering what your real name was and who the real guy coulda been other than some super troll of the internetz. but hey, you have a car payment and a mortgage, you gotta be better than the rest of us right? have fun going to GTG's that keep disappearing because unlike the movie I based tried to glorify in this thread, you will be nameless and forgotten.

Yes, and you threatening peoples lives, talking shit about dead members, and peoples unborn children makes you a real credit to the site, you worthless sack of shit. I'm satisfied with my life; you'll notice I'm not making a thread every month announcing a new fad I'm starting and begging everyone to congratulate me on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
          This thread went from dumb to sad.
          aaaand this surprises you?

Comment

you are reaching for straws. EVERYONE here with a car worth driving has friends that help them, or people they cruise with.
            It's OK to rely on others to build a car, but it's not OK to buy one with your own money? Got it.
            Originally posted by Broncojohnny
            HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
              Catfight!!!!
              Are you calling them pussycats.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                Yes, and you threatening peoples lives, talking shit about dead members, and peoples unborn children makes you a real credit to the site, you worthless sack of shit. I'm satisfied with my life; you'll notice I'm not making a thread every month announcing a new fad I'm starting and begging everyone to congratulate me on it.
                oh but its ok to follow someone around and in 94%(yes I did the math) troll them to the point of death threats in the first place. god damn dude are we really going to have a who's life is worth living discussion in a thread titled dazed and confused? you couldn't last a month not replying in a fashion of aggression if your life depended on it. YOU NEED THIS PLACE ALOT MORE THAN I DO and that's a fact.

Comment

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
                  Melba Toast is the SS396.
                  I thought it was an LS-5 SS454.
                  Cool car none the less. And the judge, mighty nifty as well.
                  I keep a copy of this flick on my phone for any down time . Reminds me of my youth.
                  Rich

Comment

This thread has potential.

Comment

Originally posted by bluecollar View Post
                      This thread has potential.

the difference is I know I have problems, taligod doesn't. he hates jesus Christ because he thinks he is better than god.

Comment

the difference is I know I have problems, taligod doesn't. he hates jesus Christ because he thinks he is better than god.
                        So why do you hate Jesus? I mean, since we are going to go down that road with you again. That picture was directed AT YOU, moron.

Comment

Originally posted by TexasT View Post
                          I thought it was an LS-5 SS454.
                          Cool car none the less. And the judge, mighty nifty as well.
                          I keep a copy of this flick on my phone for any down time . Reminds me of my youth.
                          I believe you are correct, sir.

Am I the only one that would kill for Coach Conrad's Bronco?

Comment

Originally posted by lincolnboy View Post
                            Are you calling them pussycats.
                            Kittens

Comment

Yeah, you're right, I remember it being a low-horse job so I had 396 in my head. The LS5 454 was the 390hp weakling, but at least you could get a/c.
                              When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

oh but its ok to follow someone around and in 94%(yes I did the math) troll them to the point of death threats in the first place. god damn dude are we really going to have a who's life is worth living discussion in a thread titled dazed and confused? you couldn't last a month not replying in a fashion of aggression if your life depended on it. YOU NEED THIS PLACE ALOT MORE THAN I DO and that's a fact.

Why would I need to do all these things you accuse me of not being capable of doing? A more accurate statement would be I'm not interested in doing them and that would be correct. I can do absolutely anything I set my mind to, and have done it time and time again. Look at the victim. "You made me do it, it isn't my fault!" Shut the fuck up. You talk shit constantly and have a fucking hissy fit whenever someone gives it back to you. "OMG, I'm so innocent, why u b mean 2 me?" Do you have a head injury you've been keeping from us to add to your grocery list of problems that aren't your fault?

Comment

Working...
                                X