No announcement yet.

SS Junk's incredible memory

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quoted to keep the pot stirred for the ignore-anuses.

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
    I am a little butt hurt it had to come to this. I keep forgetting the later generations of the internet feel they are self-important enough if they get their feelings hurt they must make a huge deal out of it and demand respect. I cant' take anyone who does that seriously. It's sad.

One must wonder about the Marvelous Mangina when she involves herself in controversial threads I am in as well as her name showing up in my profile. You'd think they would completely stay away. Guaranteed she, and now the Clutch Destroyer will turn off that feature at their convenience. If I am on their ignore list doesn't that block me from sending them PM's?

Both of my test PM's went through to both of these vaginas.

Comment

• I never received a pm, nor would I respond to one that has.
      I looked at his profile, hoping that his age would show 16 years old, so it would at least make some kind of sense as to how he acts and presents himself. If 43 is the correct age, that's pretty sad.
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Magnus View Post
        I can only imagine ssflunk never would stop his chihuahua style badgering, and his mouth ended up writing a check his ass couldn't cash.
        Well that makes much more sense now. His verbal assault was harsh enough to get outnumbered with bats. Somethings gotta be missing cuz that's just sad.

Comment

• Originally posted by orphan Shelby View Post
          Well that makes much more sense now. His verbal assault was harsh enough to get outnumbered with bats. Somethings gotta be missing cuz that's just sad.
          Have you not been following this guys habits?
          He probably pissed off a group of people who knew each other, they got to discussing him, and the way he continues to be himself. People tell him to shut it or he'll end up getting his ass kicked. He thinks they're bluffing (or he's retarded and thinks he can take all of them), keeps his shit up, and receives the beating he asked for.

I'd say the subject of what it was over is probably not the reason, but instead of how he handles himself. The guy is an overall sack of shit that seems to thrive on imagining people are beneath him in order for him to see himself as someone worth the air he breathes.
          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Mangina the Magnificent View Post
            I never received a pm, nor would I respond to one that has.
            I don't believe a word of it, girly.

Comment

• The cake is a lie.

Comment

• Originally posted by Magnificent Martha the Manginaman View Post
                Have you not been following this guys habits?
                He probably pissed off a group of people who knew each other, they got to discussing him, and the way he continues to be himself. People tell him to shut it or he'll end up getting his ass kicked. He thinks they're bluffing (or he's retarded and thinks he can take all of them), keeps his shit up, and receives the beating he asked for.

I'd say the subject of what it was over is probably not the reason, but instead of how he handles himself. The guy is an overall sack of shit that seems to thrive on imagining people are beneath him in order for him to see himself as someone worth the air he breathes.
                All this because I made fun of a faggy Gerard Butler pic she posted in the random picture thread.
                HOW CAN YOU FOLLOW MY HABITS IF I'M ON IGNORE YOU DRAMAQUEER?!

Comment

• I don't have any pm's

Comment

• Originally posted by CWO View Post
                    I don't have any pm's
                    You're a lying clutch burning faggot. I sent you one. I KNOW YOU GOT ONE! Don't make me slap your quivering lip over it.. . . . from the safety that my remote location gives me to say these things to you!

Please don't move here and beat me up with bats. I don't have the money saved to move 4 states away into another apartment at this time.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Lady Marmalademangina View Post
                      You're a lying clutch burning faggot. I sent you one. I KNOW YOU GOT ONE! Don't make me slap your quivering lip over it.. . . . from the safety that my remote location gives me to say these things to you!

Please don't move here and beat me up with bats. I don't have the money saved to move 4 states away into another apartment at this time.
                      That's pretty good. Perhaps I should whore you out more often, girly.

Comment

• Actually Gerard Butler is a decent actor. Ever seen " Phantom of the Opera"?

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                          The cake is a lie.
                          Huh?

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                            The cake is a lie.
                            Bullshit!
                            Originally posted by talisman
                            I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                            Originally posted by AdamLX
                            If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                            Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                            Because fuck you, that's why
                            Originally posted by 80coupe
                            nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                            Originally posted by Rick Modena
                            ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                            Originally posted by Jester
                            Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• Originally posted by The King View Post
                              Actually Gerard Butler is a decent actor. Ever seen " Phantom of the Opera"?
                              I am not making fun of him per se, I was making fun of a certain photo where he had on all kinds of tacticool gear and was posed in the most faggish Hollywood way it was laughable. I made note of it and Marvelous Mangina lost her mind, much like Clutch Destroyer has done in this thread. They belong together. Forever.
                              Originally posted by CWO View Post
                              Huh?
                              As I said before, much like how you believe you are a manual trans shifting jedi, you're clueless. Just be happy with what you think you know and roll with it.

Comment

• So out of nowhere SSjunk brought up a possible bad clutch from 2001?

Comment

Working...
                                X