Baron

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
    JC you're thinking too hard.. your best bet is fucking that sister of yours. dont forget yall are in the lions den, i will eat you all alive!

pubie, twice my size? i could give two fucks less. whats his real name? why hide. fucking male nurse. al p's bat bags are ohhhh fuck it, al p. pussy ass mofo.
    Sure thing simba.

Comment

robert already knows who im bringing to the party.. notice how he shuts the fuck up?? yall are workin on that mans ass whoopin, i bet hed appreciate if yall stopped!
      Fuck you, bitch boi. Drag them in.

Comment

• what? we are gonna drag you out? how is that hefty hefty cinch sack of a date of yours gonna react to you being comatose?

night night nukka!
        THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Lmmfao at Naynay thinking the sickle cell gang scares anyone.
          "Yeeeeehhhhhaaaaawwwww that's my jam"

Comment

• Lol, this nigga is delusional.
            Originally posted by talisman
            I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
            Originally posted by AdamLX
            If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
            Originally posted by Broncojohnny
            Because fuck you, that's why
            Originally posted by 80coupe
            nice dick, Idrivea4banger
            Originally posted by Rick Modena
            ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
            Originally posted by Jester
            Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

what? we are gonna drag you out? how is that hefty hefty cinch sack of a date of yours gonna react to you being comatose?

night night nukka!
              LOFL!!!

She has no worries. Obviously, you're aware. Keep sounding scared. Good thing your boys aren't here to read it.

Bring all you think you need to shut me up. It just boosts my already inflated ego.

Comment

• truthfully its all fun and games til one of yall goes night night...

THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Originally posted by Snatch Napkin View Post
                  LOFL!!!

She has no worries. Obviously, you're aware. Keep sounding scared. Good thing your boys aren't here to read it.

Bring all you think you need to shut me up. It just boosts my already inflated ego.
                  bro.. your ego should be a zero..talk around town is you aint shit but a broke dick trick. i obviously got dirt on you.. quit frontin bro, there aint no future in it stunna...
                  THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• I've never been put to sleep. Show me the ways of your dance.

Comment

• You got my number. Stop hiding

Sent from my HTC first using Tapatalk
                      THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
                        Lol, this nigga is delusional.
                        He's a joke. Tomorrow Dr. Jekyll will be back and he will be saying how he's a family man and he has no intention of showing up or fighting. In a way, we are keeping his persona going by responding.

Comment

• Originally posted by JC316 View Post
                          He's a joke. Tomorrow Dr. Jekyll will be back and he will be saying how he's a family man and he has no intention of showing up or fighting. In a way, we are keeping his persona going by responding.
                          This is why he's been left to the smackatorium.

He's merely trying to continue the lust of grabbing ankles, while sounding all big and shit.

[/gayassmotherfuckinsnap]

Comment

• Originally posted by JC316 View Post
                            captain obvious...

post some more pics of your sister, pussy or get out of my forum!
                            THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Originally posted by Snatch Napkin View Post
                              This is why he's been left to the smackatorium.

He's merely trying to continue the lust of grabbing ankles, while sounding all big and shit.

[/gayassmotherfuckinsnap]
                              you have every right to be mad at me... i aint mad at ya
                              THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• high 'n tight

#imtellin
                                THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Working...
                                X