• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Probie View Post
    At least I'll show up.
    me too.. leave that ambulance outside so you have a ride home
    THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• I've never been to an alternative school, dipshit.

Comment

• my bad, thought they had alternative middle schools..you got out early
        THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
          We'll see how that works out for ya
          Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
          It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

• Naynay, just show up.
            Originally posted by talisman
            I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
            Originally posted by AdamLX
            If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
            Originally posted by Broncojohnny
            Because fuck you, that's why
            Originally posted by 80coupe
            nice dick, Idrivea4banger
            Originally posted by Rick Modena
            ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
            Originally posted by Jester
            Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
              Naynay, just show up.
              I'll bet he shows up like 7 hours before everyone else. Says we were to pussy to show up and bails.
              It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

• i will but apparently you need to be in the parking lot, since faaric has demanded im not allowed in the bar (lmao: i got more money than him)

so hang out with the other mexicans in the parking lot and ill bring some heinekens to chill with yall.. robert can get his in the front 9, as far as i see it
                THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Originally posted by Probie View Post
                  I'll bet he shows up like 7 hours before everyone else. Says we were to pussy to show up and bails.
                  who's your chauffeur you fucking peter gazer?
                  THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

who's your chauffeur you fucking peter gazer?
                    It's sure as shit not gonna be an ambulance.

Comment

Again, threatening to beat up a guy twice your size. Sure that might work for a skilled fighter, but somehow I don't think your troll fu is going to be strong enough.

Comment

• You must have me confused for someone who would associate with cowards. I want to see Robert make a fool out of you.
                        Originally posted by talisman
                        I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                        Originally posted by AdamLX
                        If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                        Because fuck you, that's why
                        Originally posted by 80coupe
                        nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                        Originally posted by Rick Modena
                        ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                        Originally posted by Jester
                        Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• JC you're thinking too hard.. your best bet is fucking that sister of yours. dont forget yall are in the lions den, i will eat you all alive!

pubie, twice my size? i could give two fucks less. whats his real name? why hide. fucking male nurse. al p's bat bags are ohhhh fuck it, al p. pussy ass mofo.
                          THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

You must have me confused for someone who would associate with cowards. I want to see Robert make a fool out of you.
                            i got you confused for a BBW latina who drives a shitty ass nissan that has nothing to do with this website or where it originated, and now a bunch of yall want to hold on to a sliver of history like you invented. fuck you, fuck robert, and fuck the rest of anyone else who wants to get fucked. (plop)
                            THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

You must have me confused for someone who would associate with cowards. I want to see Robert make a fool out of you.
                              what would you do to me?????
                              THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• robert already knows who im bringing to the party.. notice how he shuts the fuck up?? yall are workin on that mans ass whoopin, i bet hed appreciate if yall stopped!
                                THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Working...
                                X