Baron

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chili View Post
    Yes, at least based on your initial post, you are not comprehending circumvent because that is all you had to say:

Since all of your points seem to refer back to Canada, BlackSnake was "banned" to the smack over there 7 years ago, exactly like Naynay is here and now. So by your reasoning, precedence has been set and you shouldn't have any complaints.
    i can comprehend the word "circumvent." i already stated that i mustve scanned over it. i know you gotta stick up for your woman though. it's sweet, it really is.

yes a precedence has been set for butthurt feelings and bullshit bans long ago.

Comment

Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
      i can comprehend the word "circumvent." i already stated that i mustve scanned over it. i know you gotta stick up for your woman though. it's sweet, it really is.

yes a precedence has been set for butthurt feelings and bullshit bans long ago.
      Ok, so we have established that your initial post in this thread was 100% incorrect and baseless. So what is your point in continuing? Other than getting into a pissing match with what you consider a newb, who is relatively no more of a newb than you are?

I will say that, IMO, you are close to being as much of a troll as Rodney, so I guess I understand why you are attempting to defend him. Much like you understand why I am defending my wife that has done nothing to garner the disrespect that Rodney has shown her.

Comment

Ok, so we have established that your initial post in this thread was 100% incorrect and baseless. So what is your point in continuing? Other than getting into a pissing match with what you consider a newb, who is relatively no more of a newb than you are?

I will say that, IMO, you are close to being as much of a troll as Rodney, so I guess I understand why you are attempting to defend him. Much like you understand why I am defending my wife that has done nothing to garner the disrespect that Rodney has shown her.
        lol am i? boo hoo. i'm not defending him, i think he's mostly a dummy. i'm perplexed why he and some others are banned soley because of some of yalls sensitive feelings.

i dont care that you came running to your wifes aid, that's cool, although ive seen you post several times that shes a big girl and can handle herself, but yet there you were.

he's a newb to me, and i'm a newb to you (technically only by 1 year though since i did have a sn in 2005) and youre a newb to other people as well. we're all newbs! except the very first registered member

Comment

You two pussies meet at JITB in 15 minutes or shut the fuck up!

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post
            oh and for the racists

b
            a
            n

stood for bitch ass nigga... talisman, you're safe, DJ just took your spot on my (s)hit list. you thought youre wife didnt like the last dfwstangs party she attended?? shes gonna HATE this one. other than the fact that instead of calling a cab, you'll just be able to call an ambulance, and get a free night at a B&B

obamacare dawg, come get some
            Have you actually seen DJ in person? If the two of you fought, which I seriously doubt would happen, I somehow don't see him leaving in an ambulance.

Comment

lol am i? boo hoo. i'm not defending him, i think he's mostly a dummy. i'm perplexed why he and some others are banned soley because of some of yalls sensitive feelings.

i dont care that you came running to your wifes aid, that's cool, although ive seen you post several times that shes a big girl and can handle herself, but yet there you were.

he's a newb to me, and i'm a newb to you (technically only by 1 year though since i did have a sn in 2005) and youre a newb to other people as well. we're all newbs! except the very first registered member
              Yalls sensitive feelings? I, nor Leah, banned him to the smack, so your first point is moot.

I came to her defense here, as in other limited cases, because she was being accused of intent and actions that were based on erroneous information. In the majority of the cases where she chooses to express her opinion (that can be considered "talking shit") she is more than capable of fighting her own battles. In those cases, I feel no need to intervene.

As to the "newb" issue, I only mentioned that because you tried to fall back on that as an argument against Probie:

nope, just annoyed that your newb ass thinks youre hot shit around here lately.
              I don't think I have ever tried to justify an argument based on someone's "newb" status, but you did pretty quickly when called out on your "fact" that was blatantly incorrect.

I generally try not to insult people on here, but I think you are stretching when you "guarantee" that you are smarter than Probie. You entered this thread with a flawed argument, and although you eventually acknowledged you were mistaken, you continued to try and engage as if your argument was valid.

I actually agree with, nor take issue with many of your posts, but you are often wrong, and an asshole when unwarranted. Which was the basis of my comparison with you and naynay.

Comment

http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Yalls sensitive feelings? I, nor Leah, banned him to the smack, so your first point is moot.
                  jesus. i'm going to try to respond to your novel. my point is not moot. "some of yalls" refers to anyone who belly aches about his posts and whoever banned him. both of yall seem to fit the belly aching part of that.

I came to her defense here, as in other limited cases, because she was being accused of intent and actions that were based on erroneous information. In the majority of the cases where she chooses to express her opinion (that can be considered "talking shit") she is more than capable of fighting her own battles. In those cases, I feel no need to intervene.
                  right. would you do the same for me, pretty please?

I generally try not to insult people on here, but I think you are stretching when you "guarantee" that you are smarter than Probie. You entered this thread with a flawed argument, and although you eventually acknowledged you were mistaken, you continued to try and engage as if your argument was valid.
                  it was flawed, i realized it and moved on to why was he banned in the first place to want to make an alias. i didnt "continue" to try and prove that my original post of aliases being banned was false. now, can you comprehend that?

I actually agree with, nor take issue with many of your posts, but you are often wrong, and an asshole when unwarranted. Which was the basis of my comparison with you and naynay.
                  what am i often wrong about?

i know you feel the need to be right, i can cleary see that with how you post.
                  Last edited by dsrtuckteezy; 11-23-2013, 02:01 AM.

Comment

please dont respond to me. i'm going to turn into racrguy and this argument will never end.

Comment

oh. my ability to use context clues is awesome. i just figured you were a dumb shit.

sorry probie, pokulski blatz let the dickhead out of me tonight, and i just decided to let it rain on you too.

can we be buddies now?
                      What the fuck did I do to you?

Comment

Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
                        What the fuck did I do to you?
                        You compared him to Damnitsteve. Which is pretty fucked up.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                          His quote

no shit. over $20 with tax for a 12 pack of miller lite lol. would rather drive drunk
                          Now change the name ....

Originally posted by damnittsteve View Post
                          no shit. over $20 with tax for a 12 pack of miller lite lol. would rather drive drunk
                          Now look at the two quotes above ... which one looks more realistic?

Comment

Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
                            His quote

Now change the name ....

Now look at the two quotes above ... which one looks more realistic?
                            That is pretty fucking funny.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                              haha. this. my night was ruined until you posted the dancing cat apology.

i'm a dick head at times, although not near as often as i once was, but i'm not a scumbag.

Comment

haha. this. my night was ruined until you posted the dancing cat apology.

i'm a dick head at times, although not near as often as i once was, but i'm not a scumbag.
                                Quit taking things so seriously. Always look for the joke.

Comment

Working...
                                X