No announcement yet.

Baron

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You guys shut up. I'm trying to listen to Chili's story.
    Originally posted by talisman
    I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
    Originally posted by AdamLX
    If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
    Because fuck you, that's why
    Originally posted by 80coupe
    nice dick, Idrivea4banger
    Originally posted by Rick Modena
    ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
    Originally posted by Jester
    Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
      You guys shut up. I'm trying to listen to Chili's story.

Pick one of those and read it ... It takes less time.

Comment

Originally posted by Country cracker View Post
        Naynay you talk so much shit. One day somebody is going to find you and stomp another mudhole in your ass.
        im really not that hard to find.. lol. hell sometimes i even wear a shirt that says NAYNAY across the front of it.
        THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
          Just keeping it real Paul, you know how it is.
          it's only the interwebs, why so serious
          THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
            oops, i must have skipped over that bit.

so what did naynay do that made him want to create an alias? sounds like nothing, just some people who are a bit too sensitve and couldnt handle his posts. same with dammitsteve. sure, he seemed like an idiot, but that's always been accepted around here, at least it was on dfwstangs.
            thats kind of the thing.. look at ELVIS, Denny, Talisman, Broncojohnny... none of their posts are ever positive.. in fact they are quite the opposite. i guess its just not trolling when you in general are going with the flow. where i fucked up was having a difference of opinion. however i dont think i could go through life being a yes-man, so i guess i will forever be the outcast.. lol

and craig, i'll be at the xmas party
            THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Oh

Comment

I just said dickweed because the two who brought up my "dickhead" quote totally fucked it up. How did I get dragged in this??

Comment

Yes, at least based on your initial post, you are not comprehending circumvent because that is all you had to say:

Since all of your points seem to refer back to Canada, BlackSnake was "banned" to the smack over there 7 years ago, exactly like Naynay is here and now. So by your reasoning, precedence has been set and you shouldn't have any complaints.
                  blacksnake was banned because his son was fucking talismans wife..
                  THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Ok, so we have established that your initial post in this thread was 100% incorrect and baseless. So what is your point in continuing? Other than getting into a pissing match with what you consider a newb, who is relatively no more of a newb than you are?

I will say that, IMO, you are close to being as much of a troll as Rodney, so I guess I understand why you are attempting to defend him. Much like you understand why I am defending my wife that has done nothing to garner the disrespect that Rodney has shown her.
                    that kid is 19 years old.. he wasnt even in middle school when tuckteezy was posting on these local boards.
                    THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post
                      thats kind of the thing.. look at ELVIS, Denny, Talisman, Broncojohnny... none of their posts are ever positive.. in fact they are quite the opposite. i guess its just not trolling when you in general are going with the flow. where i fucked up was having a difference of opinion. however i dont think i could go through life being a yes-man, so i guess i will forever be the outcast.. lol

and craig, i'll be at the xmas party
                      I got 5 on it.
                      "Yeeeeehhhhhaaaaawwwww that's my jam"

Comment

Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
                        we're all newbs! except the very first registered member
                        and i am number 3 from the old board.. its these fort worth boys that cant handle a lil internet bashing.. LOL

if i could suggest maybe we just move this forum up, underneath the political forum so baron can see his name at the top of the list.

oh and really i meant no disrespect for leah, but like i said if she wants to talk with the big boys she better put her big boy panties on and not get her feelings hurt.. theres a reason many of us keep our wives off these forums.. look what happened to talisman..
                        THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by JC316 View Post
                          Have you actually seen DJ in person? If the two of you fought, which I seriously doubt would happen, I somehow don't see him leaving in an ambulance.
                          have you seen my fucking nunchaku skills, or my compitency with fucking chinese stars, son?!

THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post
                            have you seen my fucking nunchaku skills, or my compitency with fucking chinese stars, son?!
                            Lol
                            Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
                            It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
                              Quit taking things so seriously. Always look for the joke.
                              isnt that the theme...?
                              THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
                                I just said dickweed because the two who brought up my "dickhead" quote totally fucked it up. How did I get dragged in this??
                                you're in the belly of the beast son, and she's thinkin about abortion...
                                THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Working...
                                X