Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post
      Lol
      competency, sorry, not all of us took 12th grade english last semester
      THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post
        and craig, i'll be at the xmas party

Sure, just like you were at the car wash. It is rather gratifying to picture you once again get tossed out the front door like a fucking rag doll, so by all means, continue to harp on it for the next month. *le yawn.

Comment

i'll be there, no worries. how are you gonna kick me out of a public establishment? GO AWAY TROLL.
          THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

You won't be there period, and if you are it won't be for more than 2 minutes. I've gathered up all those darling selfies you love to post including your mug shot and am forwarding them to the management of Back 9, and explaining that you have threatened half a dozen members on here and if you show up there will certainly be a problem.

Seeing as we as a group have spent between $1400 and $1800 the last few times we've been in there, they will find it in their best interest to eliminate any semblance of a problem arising that would threaten that and bounce you out themselves, especially considering the volume of times you've already been thrown out of there(LOL!).

I guess you hardcore wigger ass gangsters from the tough streets of Frisco are more gifted at calling your parents to bail you out on your second felony than critical thinking. Have a nice day.

The End.

Comment

you mad bro?
              THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

put your money back up Kris, arnold over here ran and told the teacher not to let me come play.

arnold, you really think i would go up there to start shit? how old are you? i am a married family man. i dont have time to wrestle around on the ground with you fools. snatch napkin is the only one who really wants beef. me saying baron will leave in an ambulance is obviously a joke. im not that kind of guy.

and i've never once been kicked out of back9. if you've never been kicked out of a bar you're doing it wrong
                THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                  You won't be there period, and if you are it won't be for more than 2 minutes. I've gathered up all those darling selfies you love to post including your mug shot and am forwarding them to the management of Back 9, and explaining that you have threatened half a dozen members on here and if you show up there will certainly be a problem.

Seeing as we as a group have spent between $1400 and $1800 the last few times we've been in there, they will find it in their best interest to eliminate any semblance of a problem arising that would threaten that and bounce you out themselves, especially considering the volume of times you've already been thrown out of there(LOL!).

I guess you hardcore wigger ass gangsters from the tough streets of Frisco are more gifted at calling your parents to bail you out on your second felony than critical thinking. Have a nice day.

The End.
                  Did you really just say, "I'm telling."?

Comment

I think he did! Lmao! Like they won't take my money.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                    THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Oh and that $1400 bar tab is pretty boss... We used to do that with 10-12 people at chaucers back before this board moved to tarrant county

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                      THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Well Tim, it's like this. I guess you're going to have to make up your mind on if you want me to be talisman or a grown up. I feel pretty safe saying that the large group of people this classless shitfuck has been threatening for the last year aren't going to react very kindly to him showing up. Rather than ruin a once a year gtg I'm going to diffuse the tension by cutting its head off. If he shows up, which he won't, he will be removed immediately. Now, do you think that is the proper way of handling things as an adult or do you have another idea that isn't candy coated in fantasy seeing as you've been around long enough to know that fights have happened several times at gtgs?

Comment

Well Tim, it's like this. I guess you're going to have to make up your mind on if you want me to be talisman or a grown up. I feel pretty safe saying that the large group of people this classless shitfuck has been threatening for the last year aren't going to react very kindly to him showing up. Rather than ruin a once a year gtg I'm going to diffuse the tension by cutting its head off. If he shows up, which he won't, he will be removed immediately. Now, do you think that is the proper way of handling things as an adult or do you have another idea that isn't candy coated in fantasy seeing as you've been around long enough to know that fights have happened several times at gtgs?
                          He would show up, nothing would happen. When did these altercations happen last time, how long has it been?

Comment

Originally posted by CWO View Post
                            He would show up, nothing would happen. When did these altercations happen last time, how long has it been?

There was one less than a year ago.

Comment

There was one less than a year ago.
                              Hmm. I'm not convinced anything would happen, but I won't be there so I have no real reason to care. I just found it humorous more than anything.

Just out of pure morbid curiosity, how would Talisman handle this if the Eric way is to tell management that a bad guy may show up?

Comment

Originally posted by CWO View Post
                                Hmm. I'm not convinced anything would happen, but I won't be there so I have no real reason to care. I just found it humorous more than anything.

Just out of pure morbid curiosity, how would Talisman handle this if the Eric way is to tell management that a bad guy may show up?

I'm not interested in asking myself that question.

Comment

Working...
                                X