No announcement yet.

To all you guys that bought a 5.0 f150.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

give the kid a break. how excited would you be if you had a 23yr old mustang, 10 yr old truck, and all the knowledge you can fit on a pinhead.

god bless.
    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
      give the kid a break. how excited would you be if you had a 23yr old mustang, 10 yr old truck, and all the knowledge you can fit on a pinhead.

god bless.
      lol
      Originally posted by BradM
      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
      Originally posted by Leah
      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by 91CoupeMike View Post
        Mine was marketed and sold as a performance truck. Thanks.
        I'm talking about the 5.0 trucks...that you started this thread about. You dipshit.

And your POS isn't beating any proper sports car in what you call a race, and it won't even beat most sports sedans in a proper race.

Comment

Likewise.. Oh moron again! I like!

Hey check this out: skip to 1:17 for the "performance truck"

I fail to see what turbo'd, 1000+ hp trucks have to do with your extended cab pile of shit and the 5.0 trucks. Nobody said a truck can't be fast.

Comment

Ban me faggot

You already said you were leaving once, yet here we are, thousands of posts later and nothings changed. You sure do find some weird shit to get upset/brag about. Would you just go back to the garage and start 800 threads asking peoples opinions so you can tell them they are wrong and you're going to do it your way some more so we can get back to business as usual?

Comment

I have to agree with Mike to a point. I drove a Ford STX RCSB 5.0 truck and then drove a Ram Express RCSB with Hemi. The Ford is a dog in comparison. And it rode like shit.

Comment

I'm sure there are pintos out there that could beat down gtrs and lambos but guess what. It's still a pos pinto no matter how you look at it. Didn't Ldcharmy or whatever that fools name run 8.8s bone stock in his ford ecoboost? So whats the big deal here. Your truck runs 9.5s if you don't put those tiny wheels and tires on the back.

Comment

Originally posted by LS1Goat View Post
                  I have to agree with Mike to a point. I drove a Ford STX RCSB 5.0 truck and then drove a Ram Express RCSB with Hemi. The Ford is a dog in comparison. And it rode like shit.
                  I don't disagree, but you come in guns blazing talking shit about things that don't matter, what do you expect?

The Ford's stiff ride is due to the payload capacity. My Ram rides like a dream, and scoots pretty good for a heavy ass crew cab. But I'm also not starting shit about racing trucks, like that somehow strokes my ego and means I have a big dick.

Comment

Originally posted by Super Coupe View Post
                    I'm sure there are pintos out there that could beat down gtrs and lambos but guess what. It's still a pos pinto no matter how you look at it. Didn't Ldcharmy or whatever that fools name run 8.8s bone stock in his ford ecoboost? So whats the big deal here. Your truck runs 9.5s if you don't put those tiny wheels and tires on the back.
                    9.30s-40s and not 20" wheels.

320rwhp. 7.67 @ 90mph 1.7 60'

DD: 2004 GMC Sierra VHO 6.0 LQ9 324whp 350wtrq

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                      You already said you were leaving once, yet here we are, thousands of posts later and nothings changed. You sure do find some weird shit to get upset/brag about. Would you just go back to the garage and start 800 threads asking peoples opinions so you can tell them they are wrong and you're going to do it your way some more so we can get back to business as usual?
                      Are you going to call the cops ?

Comment

Just looked around on youtube and guys are running high 13s in the ecoboost with just a tune. So whats the big deal on this vho again?

Comment

Just looked around on youtube and guys are running high 13s in the ecoboost with just a tune. So whats the big deal on this vho again?
                          Continue googling and you'll see that vhos run the same.

Sorry 14.20s stock, no tune.

Comment

For some reason he is surprised his 6.0 is a tad faster than a 5.0, and roughly the same as a 3.5 turbo...

Comment

Continue googling and you'll see that vhos run the same.
                              Yours don't. 9.0 with some ghetto small tires on slicks isn't 13s in the 1/4

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
                                For some reason he is surprised his 6.0 is a tad faster than a 5.0, and roughly the same as a 3.5 turbo...
                                My 6.0 makes less power and torque. I am surprised.

Comment

Working...
                                X