To all you guys that bought a 5.0 f150.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
    What can't you just respond once to people? Talking to you is like talking to a schizophrenic woman. You always have to add on one more pointless detail. This thread has 100 replies, and 50 of them are from you. LOL
    I like to make you read more and more of my posts.. I treat it like a text message, since I'm on my phone.

What does it matter?

320rwhp. 7.67 @ 90mph 1.7 60'

DD: 2004 GMC Sierra VHO 6.0 LQ9 324whp 350wtrq

Comment

• Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
      Lol at Honda and autocross...what's wrong with wheel to wheel racing?
      takes balls.
      "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
        takes balls.
        Takes a lot more money and a team in most cases. Id love to race on a track, just never had the opportunity or chance to start. Don't really know how one goes about doing it honestly.

Comment

• Originally posted by 91CoupeMike View Post
          Takes a lot more money and a team in most cases. Id love to race on a track, just never had the opportunity or chance to start. Don't really know how one goes about doing it honestly.
          Just get a fucking race kart...it'll be more than you can handle for a long time. The kart track is right by the drag strip in Denton.

Plus you can bang wheels and not worry about expensive body work.

Comment

start with an hpde
            "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Moderators are obviously in your favor. I am not the only one that recalls you blabbering about calling the police because of harassment at your workplace. I reached through the forum and got to you at you place of work and from what I hear you were acting like a bafoon on the job.

I called you only one time, but you were damn sure I called more then once. I told your bitchass to fuck off once and I'll do it again.

Don't feel to special there big guy. Are you still willing to make the trip from Arlington to Denton to "whoop my ass" ?

Why would anyone lie for me? And why would I ask them to? If I said it, I would just say "Yeah, I said it, and that was pretty stupid, oh well" and move on. What's more likely, there is a big conspiracy going on, or you're a fucking idiot? You won't do a goddamn thing you little faggot. Go cry some more menstrual blood tears about how you're leaving because people are mean to you, and it's not your fault.

Comment

Don't really know how one goes about doing it honestly.
                You could fill 100 fucking books with shit you don't know, but that doesn't stop you from spouting off like a know it all little punk.
                Originally posted by BradM
                But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                Originally posted by Leah
                In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Id love to do that but have friends that autocross.

Ripping through corners sounds like a lot more fun.
                  I had a blast doing autocross and the price to play is far less than anything "wheel to wheel". I enjoyed it much more than drag racing.

That said, I wouldn't want to do it in a fwd car. I'd get an SN95 for that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chili View Post
                    I had a blast doing autocross and the price to play is far less than anything "wheel to wheel". I enjoyed it much more than drag racing.

That said, I wouldn't want to do it in a fwd car. I'd get an Miata for that.
                    fixed.

Comment

• If you're gonna get a miata you might as well get a kart for damn sure lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                        fixed.
                        But then I'd have to drive a Miata..

If one were doing it to be competitive, that would be the way to go. I mostly just enjoyed beating my own times and driving balls out around corners.

BTW.. One of the unintended, but best things about doing it in my DD was I never felt more comfortable in that car, as I did after a couple events. I really got confident in pushing it to the limit and knowing what to expect / how it would react.

Comment

• I'll race y'all for tacos.
                          Originally posted by talisman
                          I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                          Originally posted by AdamLX
                          If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                          Because fuck you, that's why
                          Originally posted by 80coupe
                          nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                          Originally posted by Rick Modena
                          ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                          Originally posted by Jester
                          Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• If you want to race something half way affordable go buy a factory stock dirt car. They race them for pretty big money all the time around here. After I got into dirt track Ill never jack with another junky wannabe street car to have fun with. Racing real race cars against a bunch of other real racecars is a HUGE adrenaline rush. If I had the chance to either ride in a 1k hp lambo on the street or ride in a bomber car at the race track I'd choose bomber car every time. I'm sure you get the same rush in road racing cars as wells or go karts. Racing stock pickup trucks is lame.

Comment

• I have thoroughly enjoyed this thread. Reminds me of the 90s when each and every one of us were this kid! Lol

I've got a 140k 7yr old POS Ford truck with a tune and an air filter that would probably give the mustang a hard time from a dig on the street
                              http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

• Originally posted by Cooter View Post
                                I have thoroughly enjoyed this thread. Reminds me of the 90s when each and every one of us were this kid! Lol

I've got a 140k 7yr old POS Ford truck with a tune and an air filter that would probably give the mustang a hard time from a dig on the street
                                I love me some 6.4!

Comment

Working...
                                X