is sc281 going insane?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
    How many pics would you say you have saved of me?
    Funny part is you are always getting your ass kicked in them all. Still laugh at the time you was bitch slapped so hard you lost a shoe.Crawled away crying with one shoe. lol. Believe the other one ended up in a bird bath or something..

Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
      That's in keeping with your style. You never know when to stop, not even when it's good for you.

What do you call that motto?

All in?

Head first?

Bottom's up?

Taking all comers?
      You know its hard to feel sorry for him, he just keeps coming back for more. How many times has he been banned, ask to not show up once again. Probably lack of a man in his childhood.
      Statistics show almost 70+% of negroes don't have a father figue.

Comment

• Originally posted by The King View Post
        Would you estimate the likely number to be fewer or greater than the number of pics you have saved of Wild Bill?
        hey Bill. i dont save any pics. the thread you were outed on, as seen on Yellowbullet.com is still regularly bumped with new updates everytime you re-register as a sex offender. i dont search deep. yall rock spiders are all right on the surface.
        THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• You should consider starting up a new subforum, maybe call it Felon Lives Matter or something similar. Ya'll could swap pics of each other and keep tracks of each other's whereabouts. Very exclusive group for sure, and you could be a virtual big fish again instead of a caged monkey like you are on here.

Comment

• Originally posted by sig239 View Post
            You know its hard to feel sorry for him, he just keeps coming back for more. How many times has he been banned, ask to not show up once again. Probably lack of a man in his childhood.
            Statistics show almost 70+% of negroes don't have a father figue.
            My father passed away on the 20th of last month.
            THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Originally posted by The King View Post
              You should consider starting up a new subforum, maybe call it Felon Lives Matter or something similar. Ya'll could swap pics of each other and keep tracks of each other's whereabouts. Very exclusive group for sure, and you could be a virtual big fish again instead of a caged monkey like you are on here.
              Ok bill.
              THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Stop back by here sometime and let us know how your little FLM group does. If your performance in here as a trained monkey is any indication though, it will be another complete failure.

Comment

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
                  Ok bill.
                  You know whats going insane?

Your face!

sorry that's all i've got
                  WH

Comment

• Originally posted by sig239 View Post
                    Funny part is you are always getting your ass kicked in them all. Still laugh at the time you was bitch slapped so hard you lost a shoe.Crawled away crying with one shoe. lol. Believe the other one ended up in a bird bath or something..
                    There's also a pic of him showing a mean face after dipshit was kicked out of a party for being himself and of course he was trying to bow up and show that he was mean and got thrown face down on the ground...
                    Originally posted by naynay View Post
                    My father passed away on the 20th of last month.
                    Trying to garner sympathy? I thought he'd been out of order for years before that?

Comment

• I was mistaken, naynay has an apparent obsession with Wild Bill that obviously pre-dates and exceeds his more recently outed obsession with Trump. Perhaps a drunken naynay was groped by Wild Bill back in the day? Maybe it's just that Wild Bill provides a character that even naynay can look down upon? After all, there's not many that would be considered lower on the internet forum pecking order than yet another black man with a felony conviction.

Comment

• This chick's gag reflex is uncanny, she isn't even coming up for air!
                        THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• ^^^^^
                          was groped while drunk by Wild Bill, lol

Comment

• dang man, this isn't about you. if you want me to start a thread about you simply ask.
                            THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• I got it to 5 pages, that was all i needed. You're up next. hope you can take a joke
                              THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Tick-Tock

Comment

Working...
                                X