No announcement yet.

is sc281 going insane?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• at least you spelled everything right that time; i think.
    THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• SC281

THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
          so you are saying whites are supreme?

just wondering.

why is it about race?
          Nope, not saying it's fair. Just saying that's the way it is, has been, and will be in the U.S. You are also ignoring my demographic statement, which is no matter how that changes, the negro is left at the bottom.

Comment

• oh

KKK
            THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• You really should rely less on cliches and rely more on reality. But then again, that's no doubt among the reasons why you're best confined to this monkey cage.

Comment

• i have the rest of the internet, you realize that right? this site is dead as fuck.

sc281 is putting the final nails in the coffin and i am just hanging out til the light go out. it's ok man, you want some suggestions of other forums and places with an actual active user base?
                THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• By all means then go have at it on the rest of the internet. No one will miss you here when you're gone. We all know that ain't gonna happen though, lol.

Comment

• During a campaign event on Tuesday night, Donald Trump urged his supporters to vote on November 28.

"Go and register. Make sure you get out and vote November 28," the GOP presidential nominee said in Panama City Beach, Florida.

Election Day is November 8.

The Manhattan mogul started the day declaring himself free from the "shackles" of his own party, coming off the mounting turmoil that is engulfing nearly everything in his orbit.
                    THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• man, there are some straight up racist fucks in here.

Comment

• THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Burning your ass up your boy was a two term house boy with not a single thing accomplished. LOL both sides of the house for two years with no way any one could stop him and he still managed to be unable to get shit done even with his own party.
                              lol bozo careless he had to rammed through christmas eve on his own party with blackmail and bribes. Still eating at you he was a fucking total failure.

Comment

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
                                Proof? I say the other guy in that pic also sexually assaults women. Where's my proof? Do I even need any?

Non-existent sexual assault.
                                WH

Comment

Working...
                                X