The Elephant in the Room

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the extent of my BLM posts

Last edited by naynay; 08-01-2016, 03:20 PM.
    THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
      what all did he say? ain't no body got time to read all that shit?
      This is also the reason that you are the problem.

Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by zora04 View Post
        Rodney is directly responsible for dead cops! That's a bit dramatic.
        Originally posted by diablo rojo View Post
        This is also the reason that you are the problem.

I would call this efficiency.

I didnt have to read a wall of text and got the answer to my question mere minutes later.
        THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

I didnt have to read a wall of text and got the answer to my question mere minutes later.
          No....you didn't.

Comment

• My comment simply reflected your inability to step out of your self imposed cliche, and hear what he had to say. But, as always, you expect someone else to give it to you for free.

Comment

• well yeah, that is obviously a running theme for me.

but to think that i myself have 5 minutes to read all that, really makes me question the lunacy of a person who had the time to think all that. and to add the fact that he has been thinking about this for a very long time.

it's what i do.
              THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• You telling me that a conversation about the issues that the black community is facing, the outcry over racism, and killings, and poverty aren't worth 5 minutes of your time......and that someone taking the time to articulate a viewpoint is flawed for doing so, further showcases how ignorant your stance is.

I'll add that I know you are intelligent, Rodney.

Comment

• after 5 pages no, none of this is that serious. as soon as you realize that, you may start to understand some of my postings. This topic was started well before both of the police shootings, neither of which I condone.

I will find the time to read his post, but he would have been much better off to post that as a new topic and really garner some attention.

thanks for the nod of intelligence, it's a gift and a curse at times. It's kinda like star trek, star wars, and 7up with Anthony's post, i never have, i never will. just not gonna do it.
                  THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Whatever his past crimes or his crime that day, it wasn't punishable by death without indictment, judge or jury. Unfortunately, as a brown person, as of late you are denied due process in your encounters with police.
                    You're a grade a tool, white people are twice as likely to be killed by the police you fucktard. We get the fuck over it as was said play stupid games win stupid prizes. Oh wait I keep forgetting you a race baiting troll.

Comment

the extent of my BLM posts

FUCK black lives matter! All lives matter. You mad about your skin color huh?

Comment

well yeah, that is obviously a running theme for me.

but to think that i myself have 5 minutes to read all that, really makes me question the lunacy of a person who had the time to think all that. and to add the fact that he has been thinking about this for a very long time.

it's what i do.
                        You never have an intelligent reply. You promise and fail to deliver constantly. You are the problem. The only racist around here is you. Your dodging my questions proves it. I've thought about this issue for decades because of people like you. You scream racism and injustice and lie your ass off making excuses for your own failures. Stop putting your bullshit in white people. We didn't chose to be white you racist asshole. You didn't chose to be black either but you've chosen to be a racist asshole because of it. Go bitch to your parents; it's their fault.

Comment

• Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                          The only racist around here is you.
                          I am also a racist but not in the way it is normally defined. I do believe that humans can be subdivided into distinct groups that are different in their social behavior and innate capacities but I do not believe that one is necessarily superior to another. I do believe that there are cultures that are superior to others and that belief is easily proven by simple observation.
                          Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
                            I am also a racist but not in the way it is normally defined. I do believe that humans can be subdivided into distinct groups that are different in their social behavior and innate capacities but I do not believe that one is necessarily superior to another. I do believe that there are cultures that are superior to others and that belief is easily proven by simple observation.
                            Interesting idea and might even be worthy of consideration. I'm just sick of assholes that hate others because of their skin color. Who on earth got to pick their parents? You only get to choose how you act. And based on actions alone, African Americans are the most racist group of people I've ever seen, but only because I haven't been to North Korea. Muslims are the religious discrimination version of black America. They want to kill all the non believers.

Muslims and minorities are painting the rest of this country into a corner. It isn't going to just go away either.

Comment

That was only one part of many sentences. You want me to read it to you?
                              The hand that feeds, bleeds.

Comment

• no no, maybe i will give it some consideration this afternoon. anthony is investing way too much time trying to analyze the postings from this account. this is a troll account, always has been always will be. the quicker you realize that the quicker we can move on.
                                THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Working...
                                X