The Elephant in the Room

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by naynay View Post

If you go back to page one, you will see on a small scale how black are treated in america. Just read the comments.
    My old GF had 3 kids; her youngest was a girl who was 5 when we first started dating. Occasionally she would get into a bad mood and would pitch a fit and say that she did not want a spanking. She would throw such a fit that she would get a spanking; I see the same behavior in many American blacks today.
    Last edited by svauto-erotic855; 07-17-2016, 01:15 PM.
    Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
      My old GF had 3 kids; her youngest was a girl who was 5 when we first started dating. Occasionally she would get into a bad mood and would pitch a fit and say that she did not want a spanking. She would throw such a fit that she would get a spanking; I see the same behavior in many American blacks today.
      why can't we just be americans too?

you may not get it, but i am teaching you right now.
      THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

why can't we just be americans too?

you may not get it, but i am teaching you right now.
        Because the Democrat party is based on identity. If we were all "Just Americans" there would be a ALM group instead of the BLM group like we have out there now.
        Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
          Because the Democrat party is based on identity. If we were all "Just Americans" there would be a ALM group instead of the BLM group like we have out there now.
          what if it was BLM2, would that better fit the agenda? cause thats all they were saying. and i by no means have affiliation to any hashtag campaigns.
          THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

what if it was BLM2, would that better fit the agenda? cause thats all they were saying. and i by no means have affiliation to any hashtag campaigns.
            I do not have an issue with the name BLM and can understand their grievances. Their real gripe even if they or you will not acknowledge it is not that the police are killing them at a grater rate (Because they are not) then they are people of other races but the police do have a significantly greater tendency to manhandle them and they are tired of being pushed around.

Comment

• so you do get it.
              THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• while im here, i saw this, and thought of that sc281 chick

THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

so you do get it.
                  I was raised by a man who was a Detroit and Memphis police officer from the 60s to the mid to late 70's so I do "Get it" but the fact that you and most like you gloss over without even a second thought is what role the EXTREMELY high level of criminality in blacks and how that effects their interactions with law enforcement at every level.
                  Last edited by svauto-erotic855; 07-17-2016, 10:38 PM.

Comment

• Trump 2016

Comment

• Whats wrong with missionary sex??
                      Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

• well thats what got you here, and ultimately what got me stuck in here, so i guess.. whatever fuck it!
                        THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

while im here, i saw this, and thought of that sc281 chick

Square, racist pegs.

The tag rumor is they ain't the only one who enjoys "mayonnaise"

Just so you know, not one of those tags down there is from me.

Comment

• it's not a rumour, your secret has been out for a long fucking time pendejo.
                            THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Rumour? Pendejo?

Oh my.

So worldy. So cultured. So vibrant.

Comment

• south irving.
                                THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Working...
                                X