Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
    LETS MAKE THE SMACKATORIUM GREAT AGAIN
    Since that's all you have at your disposal, you should go for it. Entertain us, clown...

Comment

Clinton bests Trump by seven percentage points in the presidential race (44-37 percent), according to a new Fox News Poll of Virginia registered voters. That’s within the poll’s margin of sampling error.

Clinton owes her edge to women (49-32 percent), blacks (83-5 percent), and voters over age 45 (45-39 percent).

Trump is preferred among whites (48-34 percent), men (43-37 percent), white evangelical Christians (64-23 percent), and whites without a college degree (57-28 percent).
      Why do black people indiscriminately vote for Democrats?

Are 83% of black people just unaware that Hillary's husband sent a generation of black fathers to prison?
      When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

• Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
        Why do black people indiscriminately vote for Democrats??
        Because they obey their Masters in the hope that their Master will give them a few more scraps from the table.
        Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• The despicable litanies of willfully ignorant denial and misinformation I have heard spouted in the last several days by pieces of shit like Rudy Giuliani all but ensure that things will get worse. The mainstream media outlets allow this utter crap to slide by unchallenged and, by doing so, legitimize falsehoods that could get people killed. Ratings-based, 24/7, for-profit media is the complete death of true journalism and a catapult for propaganda.

If white America experienced a fraction of what black America deals with regarding law enforcement, incarceration, the court system, employment and countless other facts of life, they would immediately and collectively lose their minds.

There are at least two different Americas. They have existed in an environment of almost unbroken mutual exclusivity. That’s over now.
          THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• You know more white people are killed by cops than black people, right?

You know who kills more black people than anything? Black people.

Comment

• you always use that, what is the point?

I didnt say anything. I posted an article from Henry Rollins.

I doubt your young ass is old enough to know who he is, but more than a few here respect him and his opinions. Go do some reading and come back in a bit.
              THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

you always use that, what is the point?

I didnt say anything. I posted an article from Henry Rollins.

I doubt your young ass is old enough to know who he is, but more than a few here respect him and his opinions. Go do some reading and come back in a bit.
                You do know that Mr Rollins has a well deserved reputation for being a blithering idiot don't you?
                Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• I dont know that. I do know that he has a true compassion for all people, but I wouldnt expect anyone here to share that sentiment.He has written books, hosts 3 radio shows, and has been in countless movies. So idiotic.
                  THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

I dont know that. I do know that he has a true compassion for all people, but I wouldnt expect anyone here to share that sentiment.He has written books, hosts 3 radio shows, and has been in countless movies. So idiotic.
                    Do you really believe that he wrote the books that have his name on them? Have you listened to the man talk? Even better, have you listened to the man give an interview? He sounds like he is trying out for a led role in the movie "Idiocracy". Maybe you should listen to him before you decide to use his words to prove a point. In countless movies? There have been countless people in movies whom I doubt could tie their own shoes without help.

Edit: Him being a fool doesn't diminish the point you are trying to make but you should really find better people to quote.
                    Last edited by svauto-erotic855; 07-16-2016, 11:17 AM.

Comment

• White people have the wit and the drive to change the courts where as blacks can only throw a tantrum while crying "It ain't fair".
                      Last edited by svauto-erotic855; 07-16-2016, 01:47 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
                        White people have the wit and the drive to change the courts were as blacks can only throw a tantrum while crying "It ain't fair".
                        thats the system. that's what we are talking about here. it took a while, but i think you finally get it.
                        THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• try riding a harley through the south in the early 70's with long hair and a beard . you would have a whole new meaning for bad cops.

Comment

• born in 82, didnt recieve a motorcycle license until 2002, but being black on a GSXR in dallas wasnt much better i would imagine.
                            THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

thats the system. that's what we are talking about here. it took a while, but i think you finally get it.
                              Wrong-o buckaroo; I am talking about the poverty class (composed of a lot of blacks but not just blacks) not being able to function in the freest, most prosperous, least racist civilization that has ever existed on the face of the earth. The poverty class in America is too occupied with bitching about their grievances, real or imagined to simply grab onto the opportunity that surrounds them. They instead vote for people who promise to take things from other people to give to them when they could simply work for what they want and have much more to show for it.

Comment

• I'm still laughing at someone born in '82 chastising someone else's "young ass".

Comment

Working...
                                X