I Finally got to the bottom of this.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Craizie View Post
    It's nice that the grieving process passed so quickly.
    Ha!

I was going to say something, but then I remembered I was in the Smack, carry on, fine gentlemen...
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
      Ha!

I was going to say something, but then I remembered I was in the Smack, carry on, fine gentlemen...
      THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Originally posted by naynay View Post

AnthonyS has already proclaimed what he would do if a police officer showed up at his house.
        He ain't going to do shit, if the MAN wants to come into his house, either by mistake or because hes selling illegal dildos, they are going to come in and take what they want. If he does open fire he MIGHT take out one or two but they will have his head in the trophy case by the end of the day...
        Originally posted by Silverback
        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
          He ain't going to do shit, if the MAN wants to come into his house, either by mistake or because hes selling illegal dildos, they are going to come in and take what they want. If he does open fire he MIGHT take out one or two but they will have his head in the trophy case by the end of the day...
          He better not be selling bootleg copies of The Glasscock®

He doesn't want me in his house. That's for damn sure!

Comment

• Originally posted by sig239 View Post

Racist piece of shit is saying, what? Why is everything about skin color with you? I know, because you are the most racist piece of shit I've ever encountered.

Comment

• giiiiirrrrllll

If you dont sit your 4 quarters for a dollar lookin ass back down.
              THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• New page, same attention whore.

Comment

• Originally posted by The King View Post
                  New page, same attention whore.

Yall are neck and neck!

Comment

• Next I need to learn how to insert Yall in my posts here in the playpen.

Comment

• Originally posted by The King View Post
                      New page, same attention whore.

New page, same racist attention whore.

Comment

• such a shame that this young man would take these innocent lives of my fellow artists.

aside from "the king"'s poor timing in the wake of tragedy, i would like to take a moment and just say RIP to the victims.
                        THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                          New page, same racist attention whore.
                          why do yall keep saying new page? did you know you can set the amount of posts per page?

this is the internet, i can help you use it if you need.

THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• This is indeed the internet, which provides you your sole means of playing the role of attention whore. A true shame that in the "wake of tragedy" as you put it, you still can't stop yourself.

Comment

• I take it you knew spencer, or can align yourself with his actions? thats how your posts read.
                              THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• if the king had a son:

THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Working...
                                X