No announcement yet.

I Finally got to the bottom of this.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plano police have identified 32-year-old Spencer James Hight as the gunman who killed eight people at a Plano home

Others have been identified as 33-year-old Anthony Michael Cross; 24-year-old Olivia Nicole Deffner; 29-year-old James Richard Dunlop; 22-year-old Darryl William Hawkins; 31-year-old Rion Christopher Morgan; 28-year-old Myah Sade Bass; and 25-year-old Caleb Seth Edwards. Police say their hometowns haven't yet been confirmed.
    THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Would you look at that. They want to portray him as the normal guy next door instead of the smug arrogant, cynical, liberal hipster faggot pretty much just like you, only lighter. Since you knew all of them, why not help CBS out and tell them where they're all from?

Comment

• class, you dont have it.
        THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Right. It's classless to portray the killer for exactly who he was. Imagine a liberal shitbag defending a murderer. Now that's class!

Comment

• It's all so baffling, this could have been anyone of you.

I have said it before and will say it again, violence is not the answer. If you need someone to talk to feel free to PM me.

Dan and Ritz Lazarus live nearby and drive past the block every day. They said they didn't know the victims but felt the urge to stop and pay their respects.
            "It could have been any of us at this house," Dan Lazarus said.
            THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
              It's all so baffling, this could have been anyone of you.

I have said it before and will say it again, violence is not the answer. If you need someone to talk to feel free to PM me.

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/crim...ource=Facebook
              Violence has solved every major conflict in history.

Comment

• a marriage should not be a conflict. that is my point. i see people posting in the thread that i could imagine doing something so horrific instead of realizing sometimes it is best to move on with life.

especially those who are on there 2nd or 3rd wives. i cant imagine or even fathom the outcome of such eents hitting closer to home.
                THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

a marriage should not be a conflict. that is my point. i see people posting in the thread that i could imagine doing something so horrific instead of realizing sometimes it is best to move on with life.

especially those who are on there 2nd or 3rd wives. i cant imagine or even fathom the outcome of such eents hitting closer to home.
                  You definitely have more experience than I in the marriage / divorce column.

So you may be right.

Comment

• Your imagination naynay has nothing to do with the real world, and your assumptions as usual are based on nothing other than your own often fucked up opinions. Worry about yourself, you likely need help more than anyone posting in this thread.

Comment

• laughable.
                      THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

a marriage should not be a conflict. that is my point.
                        This from experience? Bitch had to be told twice? How long did it take for your two blacker eyes to heal?

Comment

• BTW, fakenews fucktard, was just looking at YB and noticed you stole your avatar from a member over there. Have you ever had at least one original thought or idea in that fucking balding dome of yours that was not endorsed by momma?

Comment

• THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Comment

• mmm ok, i guess i should stop responding since i'll be the one called an attention whore, meanwhile you cant go 12 hours without bumping old threads to get my attention, and the other guy feels the need to get lit of a glass of chardonnay and make threads dedicated in my honor.
                                THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Working...
                                X