Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The link you sent me didnt work. www.southsidecustoms.com

Comment

Billy Madison voice: He called the cock, dick!
      "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Ronnie said that we at SSC are not trying to take credit for a wing YOU designed....
        Like Ronnie told you on the phone earlier....
        All you had to do was call him.. express your concerns about the wing being YOU designed and we would have put on YOUR name on the web site that this wing was created by YOU.
        We liked your design,,,, people asked us if we could build one. We told them not LIKE that but similar. we told them a few things we would change on the design. They liked the changes so we agreed to build them. SO we have sold several since with OUR design and NOT yours. If you would like to be a gentleman and ask us to give you credit on our website for YOUR wing on TONYS car... we will do so just for YOU because that is the kind of people we are.

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
          The link you sent me didnt work. www.southsidecustoms.com
          Try .net instead of .com

Comment

I was told that same crap earlier and I told him if he don't fix it,
            I won't either ! Enough said !!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
              Who are you and why did you show up at the same time as Holeshot?
              I was on the old site for a few years, computer crashed late last year and went back on and found out that everybody moved.

So here I am.

Comment

Originally posted by holeshot View Post
                I was told that same crap earlier and I told him if he don't fix it,
                I won't either ! Enough said !!!!!!!
                It sounds like you're being unreasonable. If they made changes, they made changes and they can sell it as their own. This is like Gatorade posting on a sports drink forum saying powerade ripped them off when yes, it's close, but it's not the same. If you make something, patent it. I don't think it even cost that much to patent a product. Stop crying and learn from your mistake. From what the other person is saying, you can still use your own design since it's not the same. Do you have pics of said wing that you can post? Just curious as to what is so awesome that you need to go apeshit because somebody made something similar.

Comment

I really do understand that, but they didn't change one thing except maybe the fasteners.
                  I also understand that you didn't here the conversation between the shop owner and myself.

Comment

If he made so many, why doesn't he have pics of his
                    OWN work ?

Comment

No one did.... you just feel the need to still be pissed when YOU told him that all was good. Listen.... if you have a problem with the picture of Tony's car being on our web site I will take it down. Not a problem. We did paint the car so it will still be there just not on the page about the wings. How is that?????

Comment

Originally posted by MommaSSC View Post
                        No one did.... you just feel the need to still be pissed when YOU told him that all was good. Listen.... if you have a problem with the picture of Tony's car being on our web site I will take it down. Not a problem. We did paint the car so it will still be there just not on the page about the wings. How is that?????
                        What's the website? I wanna see this awesome spoiler.

Holeshot, of course I didn't hear the conversation between you and the shop owner. I don't work for Homeland Security, and even if I did, I'd be too busy nabbing peoples Skylines around the country.

Comment

OMG no one ever said he made so many.... dear god is not like it made us rich?!?!?! He made a few. Not even enough to say it was worth it but he did them because people wanted them and had no where else to go for them. oh wait that is called common curtisy. guess that is something that is hared to come by these days.

Comment

Finally found it.

Comment

Finally. Somebody that knows how to communicate and not just post a bunch of babble. Thanks.

Comment

Pretty snazzy wing. Seems like it should be angled up just a bit more to produce any real downforce if it's gonna be on cars make a good amount of power. I'm not a physicist though.

Comment

Working...
                                X