No announcement yet.

Holeshot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wait... are you talkin about his our ours cause heaven forbid you comment on the wrong one?

Comment

This must be one super amazing Fast and Furious wing to create this much troublez.

Comment

not really LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
          This must be one super amazing Fast and Furious wing to create this much troublez.

Comment

He should have got two of them... The BIG ones..

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
              He should have got two of them... The BIG ones..
              I was raging about the two bottle thing a couple of days ago to this girl that said she loved the F&F movies.
              "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
                I was raging about the two bottle thing a couple of days ago to this girl that said she loved the F&F movies.
                LOL, I'm so proud that I have no idea what you're talking about. I've never seen F&F.

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
                  LOL, I'm so proud that I have no idea what you're talking about. I've never seen F&F.
                  That faggot Paul Walker is saying that he needs two bottles of "NOS"...big ones. This was before he raced his 9 second car that took the better part of a minute to finish the 1/4 mile.
                  "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Sweet!

Comment

Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
                      That faggot Paul Walker is saying that he needs two bottles of "NOS"...big ones. This was before he raced his 9 second car that took the better part of a minute to finish the 1/4 mile.
                      don't forget the 15 speed Road Ranger transmission he had in it
                      http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

If this is the wing, this page flat out says "created by southside customs"

Sounds like a legitimate gripe.
                        Slow moving projects
                        1964 C10 350/700r4
                        1992 LX 5.0

Comment

Shut up you harry ass fat bitch !
                          I you lying POS would do what you said you'd do, wouldn't try to take credit for someones work, we wouldn't be here !

So now shut the fuck up and go back to your junkie ass getto dump shop !

Comment

Hey dude make me a custom wing and chin spoiler for my 86. My wife will make you your own website and help with patent

Comment

How come I feel like your yankin my chain. ??????
                              I know I need to lighten up, but it just gets under my skin.

Comment

I would be glad to !
                                I've been playing with some designs for the Fox and SN95 bodies and of course other cars and trucks.

Comment

Working...
                                X