Holeshot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by holeshot View Post
    Oh and for one of the earlier ilinformed comment, I have a 3000 square foot shop in Crowley.
    And yes I have built nice race cars out of my home garage before !
    So nah nah nah nah nah !!!!!!!!!! LOL
    You should lock yourself in that 3000 sf shop, then blow it up!

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
      You should lock yourself in that 3000 sf shop, then blow it up!
      I feel like it sometimes, if ya know what I mean. LOL

Comment

Maybe after that they will hook up your 220

Comment

Thats been done !!!!

Comment

Why is my mailbox blowing up with requests to close this thread ?
            call out threads are not against the rules of the forum, in fact they are encouraged.
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Someone get their widdle feelings hurted?

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                Why is my mailbox blowing up with requests to close this thread ?
                call out threads are not against the rules of the forum, in fact they are encouraged.
                Dude can u change your avatar? It frightens me I don't know if its the Ammo on your Vetnam Era helmet or the Homosexual look of wanting.

Actually, I just wanted to tell you I want to make out.
                Last edited by CJ; 04-05-2011, 05:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Your Name Here View Post
                  Dude can u change your avatar? It frightens me I don't know if its the Ammo on your Vetnam Era helmet or the Homosexual look of wanting.

Actually, I just wanted to tell you I want to make out.
                  Ah.
                  "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                  "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Well do you????? I'm Horney

Comment

• Originally posted by Your Name Here View Post
                      Well do you????? I'm Horney
                      In the words of Mike Tyson, "I'll fuck you to you love me, bitch."

Comment

• Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                        In the words of Mike Tyson, "I'll fuck you to you love me, bitch."
                        Seriously? Ok can I just turn off avatars like I do sigs?

Comment

Seriously? Ok can I just turn off avatars like I do sigs?
                          I can make your avatar just like mine if you like, or a rainbow or a dildo or something like that, maybe unicorns? Richard Simmons?

Comment

I can make your avatar just like mine if you like, or a rainbow or a dildo or something like that, maybe unicorns?
                            The deal is that when I see your avatar I either wanna stick a finger in my eye or in my ass. Either way I'm scared I may like it. Please change your avatar, my 32 years as "straight male" is in your hands.

Comment

The deal is that when I see your avatar I either wanna stick a finger in my eye or in my ass. Either way I'm scared I may like it. Please change your avatar, my 32 years as "straight male" is in your hands.
                              I've had this avatar for longer than you've been a member. If it hasn't made you a pole smoker yet, you're probably okay.

Comment

I've had this avatar for longer than you've been a member. If it hasn't made you a pole smoker yet, you're probably okay.
                                Yeah your right

Comment

Working...
                                X