• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

that intake coming out the hoood is gaaaaaaay. Stock k member problems
      2012 GT500

Comment

Car intake should have cured a lot of the hood issues.

Comment

Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
          that intake coming out the hoood is gaaaaaaay. Stock k member problems
          Yeah im not liking that at all. Just find a cowl hood. Should fit then
          99 Mustang Project JSTA2V
          going from really slow to just alittle slow

2013 Focus ST the daily cruising the 4 banger

Comment

Originally posted by OreoStang View Post
            Yeah im not liking that at all. Just find a cowl hood. Should fit then
            Car intake or a tubular k. Both of which are cheap and look way better than that shit.
            2012 GT500

Comment

It's up pretty high. How much can the new k mem drop it?

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
                It's up pretty high. How much can the new k mem drop it?
                I can't give specifics yet, but I have seen multiple swaps with the AJE that have fit the truck intake.
                2012 GT500

Comment

Being that I know Chad, the owner of "on3", all I can say is fuck you for supporting that queer and his China trash (there were rumors of MP making the turbos for them, but that's not true.) Other than that, loving the build!

You should look into an s400, they are the best cheap turbo. Keep up the quickness though, it makes me want to finish mine!
                  Ded

Comment

Originally posted by VaderTT View Post
                    Being that I know Chad, the owner of "on3", all I can say is fuck you for supporting that queer and his China trash (there were rumors of MP making the turbos for them, but that's not true.) Other than that, loving the build!

You should look into an s400, they are the best cheap turbo. Keep up the quickness though, it makes me want to finish mine!
                    I've been looking at turbo kits for my LS and on3 and cxracing are the cheap end. I'm thinking I'm gonna try cx but with a different turbo. 1500 for everything but quality turbo and fuel don't seem bad
                    07 f250-family truckster
                    08 Denali -baby hauler
                    52 f1-rust bucket
                    05 Jeep tj. Buggy
                    livin the double-wide dream

Comment

Go to theturboforums and search on3 and Chad, you'll laugh. CXracing is still China, but I would go with that over on3. Maybe look into a cheap used name brand kit, I sold my complete B&G turbo kit for under 2k with fuel system, maf and sct chip+tune.
                      Ded

Comment

Originally posted by shumpertdavid View Post
                        I would have shortened the hook chain up on the hoist and looked into pulling the inner hoist tube the hook mounts to further out and adding new holes for the pin to go through. I've run into the same thing. The hoist has been modified a couple times. The closer the engine is to the hoist, the less angle you need because you don't have to lift it as high to get the pan to clear the core support. keeps the engine further out. You could also pull the front tires and drop the nose of the car some.
                        not our hoist to modify. and like Jeremy said, car is to low. it will drop right in after work Tuesday...
                        Doug

90 LX Coupe 5.0
                        90 7up Vert. 5.0

Comment

2012 GT500

Comment

You are going to use a car intake right????
                            1969 GTO Judge Clone 6.0 liter LQ4 Turbo 4L60e on LS1tech

1960 Chevy Sedan Delivery LS swap

Comment

Originally posted by 2165 Turbo Rail View Post
                              You are going to use a car intake right????
                              Probably.. what kind of alternator mout opposition are there? And will need different oil pan.
                              Doug

90 LX Coupe 5.0
                              90 7up Vert. 5.0

Comment

You cut the bracket he already has. We can look at mine so you can see. It's easy. Any I bet he needs an F-body oil pan
                                1969 GTO Judge Clone 6.0 liter LQ4 Turbo 4L60e on LS1tech

1960 Chevy Sedan Delivery LS swap

Comment

Working...
                                X