sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
      17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
      13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
      86 SVO - Sold
      '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
      01 TJ - new toy - Sold
      65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

• I am tyring to get him back out tomorrow but if he can't come to me I am going to bring it to him on flatbed tomorrow. Once I got the issues he found fixed, he got further in 30 minutes on the tune than I could have with weeks dicking with it.
        Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Had it brought to the dyno in pantego today. Thanks Kyle and Titan Towing.

It will be on the dyno tomorrow.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Awesome!! Have you thiught about a filter for the ground? May need an o-scope to see the noise.
            Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
            There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

• Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
              Had it brought to the dyno in pantego today. Thanks Kyle and Titan Towing.

It will be on the dyno tomorrow.

If it put down more h/p than mine... keep it to yourself. If not, what did it put down?

David

Comment

• Originally posted by cobrajet69 View Post
                If it put down more h/p than mine... keep it to yourself. If not, what did it put down?

David
                I will find out tomorrow. There is still some part throttle and start up tuning to make but we should be on the rollers by the end of the day.

Are you working Friday?

Originally posted by Darren M View Post
                Awesome!! Have you thiught about a filter for the ground? May need an o-scope to see the noise.
                I fixed the ground for the EPM by just making a new lead and running it to the intake manifold. Workds great now. We had not discussed filters but I will ask.

Comment

• Nope. Off and cleaning the ride up for C&C. Will you be home?

David

Comment

Nope. Off and cleaning the ride up for C&C. Will you be home?

David
                    I could use a hand in morning getting the fenders and bumper on. It looks like C&C is going to be possible.

Comment

• I'm there. What time?

David

Comment

I'm there. What time?

David
                        Let me get back to you tomorrow when i see if we are able to get it right first.

Comment

• Dyno went great made 642rwhp on a dyno dynamics dyno. Spent at least 3-4 hours on the rollers and coolant never went above 190* and we were not even trying. The e85 did its thing. No ping, a/f a steady 12.0:1 in boost, loves timing and the 120#s never went above 65% duty cycle.

Pictures and videos for proof coming after dinner!

Comment

• lets see em..
                            ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

• Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                              Dyno went great made 642rwhp on a dyno dynamics dyno. Spent at least 3-4 hours on the rollers and coolant never went above 190* and we were not even trying. The e85 did its thing. No ping, a/f a steady 12.0:1 in boost, loves timing and the 120#s never went above 65% duty cycle.

Pictures and videos for proof coming after dinner!

Awesome! That was about as close to the expected number as you can get. I'm sure there's a lot more left in it.
                              "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Originally posted by matts5.0 View Post
                                lets see em..
                                I need to figure out how to edit some of these videos down to just the runs themselves.

Comment

Working...
                                X