What I have been working on

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by helosailor View Post
    Awesome! That was about as close to the expected number as you can get. I'm sure there's a lot more left in it.
    The fuel tables were started too high on the graphs and we hit the ceiling before we could get stupid with the boost and timing. There is more left we just need to rework the entire table down. I will see if I can get a screen shot of what I am referring to.
    Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• like a boss!

what block are you using?

Comment

• Originally posted by dville_gt View Post
        like a boss!

what block are you using?
        stock

Nah, Dart Sportsman 4.125"

Comment

• Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
          I need to figure out how to edit some of these videos down to just the runs themselves.
          use youtube.. its easy
          ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

• nice.

Comment

• Originally posted by matts5.0 View Post
              use youtube.. its easy
              I up loaded one but need to edit it way down.

For now here is a picture of the printout

Comment

• Originally posted by charlettephyllis
                [IMG][/IMG]

You do the same thing for a video but use the "video" button above.
                So if you find a cool video on youtube or have one out there that you want to share do the following (again I have spaces in this so that you can see the code instead of the video)
                [ video ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MyxlNucKxnA[ /video ]

If the linking of pictures is not convenient for you. You also can upload them.
                1. Scroll down to below where you type in your post to the tabs and select the Upload attachment tab.
                That red better be tits or you can GTFO.
                2005 M3 Vert with TSW rims
                2001 Dodge Dakota R/T C/H/I, gears, exhaust, and 125 shot of nos
                2012 Ford Edge

Comment

• That's fantastic!! I'm shocked the car ran at all before. Those cylinders must have been just floating with fuel. So how long till you have it streetable?!
                  Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
                  There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

• What is that, an Apple IIC computer? LOL! J/K! Congrats! My poor stock block....lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darren M View Post
                      That's fantastic!! I'm shocked the car ran at all before. Those cylinders must have been just floating with fuel. So how long till you have it streetable?!
                      We are still dealing with the aftermath of that fuel in the oil. The breathers and vacuum pump have ben a pain in the ass to clear out.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk
                      Last edited by KBScobravert; 04-06-2012, 09:22 AM.

Comment

• Power steering pressure side did not survive.

Comment

• Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                          Power steering pressure side did not survive.

Details?
                          sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
                          17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
                          13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
                          86 SVO - Sold
                          '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
                          01 TJ - new toy - Sold
                          65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

• Originally posted by Chas_svo View Post
                            Details?
                            The Teflon inner line broke and the pump is just pushing everything right out. Luckily it was an easy find with David's help.

Last edited by KBScobravert; 04-06-2012, 01:01 PM.

Comment

• Something still looks a little weird to me..? There's just nothing before ~4000rpm.

I'm sure once you get everything dialed in, the torque curve will flatten substantially.

PS - CONGRATS DUDE!!! Finally some payoff for all your efforts.
                              When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

• Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
                                Something still looks a little weird to me..? There's just nothing before ~4000rpm.

I'm sure once you get everything dialed in, the torque curve will flatten substantially.

PS - CONGRATS DUDE!!! Finally some payoff for all your efforts.
                                I am finally at a computer to respond instead of the damn phone.

That is the thing. The torque and horsepower were still climbing when we ran out of room to table up with the fuel at 6,250. If he would have started the table lower we could have pushed it to 7,000 where I am sure it would have made 18-20 pounds of boost and a massive amount of power.

I have Kim's Hose in Ft Worth fixing my teflon braided power steering pressure line and will get it back on Monday. There are a few things I need to address before she is road worthy and the most important being an exhaust. I am sure some here would call me a pussy for wanting to be able to pull up to a light and not draw the attention of everyone on the block.

Comment

Working...
                                X