• Show
Clear All

• Quality work as usual
    Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

• That cluster is a thing of beauty.
      Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
      There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darren M View Post
        That whole car is a thing of beauty.
        Fixed...
        sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
        17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
        13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
        86 SVO - Sold
        '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
        01 TJ - new toy - Sold
        65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

• Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
          Only 3 days left of this visit home and should make some real headway before I leave.
          Quit posting, and get back to work!

Comment

• Originally posted by Big A View Post
            Quit posting, and get back to work!
            If everyone on DFWM did that, we would end up taking over the world.
            "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Originally posted by Baron View Post
              If everyone on DFWM did that, we would end up taking over the world.
              True story.

Comment

• How long until you can drive it, Keith?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                  How long until you can drive it, Keith?
                  Not for a long time, maybe October. Only because I won't be home to work on it.

Hell it is coming almost completely apart this weekend.
                  Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• I can't WAIT to attempt to make it to your place a half hour before the race starts.

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                      I can't WAIT to attempt to make it to your place a half hour before the race starts.

35W is already bad, good luck!!
                      You remember the stories John use to tell us about the the three chinamen playing Fantan? This guy runs up to them and says, "Hey, the world's coming to an end!" and the first one says, "Well, I best go to the mission and pray," and the second one says, "Well, hell, I'm gonna go and buy me a case of Mezcal and six whores," and the third one says "Well, I'm gonna finish the game." I shall finish the game, Doc.

Comment

I can't WAIT to attempt to make it to your place a half hour before the race starts.

Go around 820 and thru Saginaw. No prob.
                        sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
                        17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
                        13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
                        86 SVO - Sold
                        '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
                        01 TJ - new toy - Sold
                        65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

• Originally posted by Chas_svo View Post
                          Go around 820 and thru Saginaw. No prob.
                          That's my plan, head up main/saginaw from 820, but I have a feeling 820 is going to be even more of a parking lot at 6:30 than it usually is.
                          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

That's my plan, head up main/saginaw from 820, but I have a feeling 820 is going to be even more of a parking lot at 6:30 than it usually is.
                            True.

David

Comment

• Trial fit in the "spare" dash.
                              Last edited by KBScobravert; 04-14-2013, 01:20 PM.
                              Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Needs bezel.

Comment

Working...
                                X