No announcement yet.

What I have been working on

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn dude, that thing has come light years since you bought it.

Simply badass!!

Comment

Damn, you don't let any grass grow under your feet! Good job!

Comment

Originally posted by turbostang View Post
        Damn, you don't let any grass grow under your feet! Good job!
        I am planning on getting some more done tonight after my orientation for Bell.

I would love to crank it this weekend.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk
        Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
          I am planning on getting some more done tonight after my orientation for Bell.

I would love to crank it this weekend.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk
          badass!

LMK, I'll try to stop by if I can.

Comment

Very nice
            1969 GTO Judge Clone 6.0 liter LQ4 Turbo 4L60e on LS1tech

1960 Chevy Sedan Delivery LS swap

Comment

Very nice indeed
              Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

Thanks guys. I am taking the night off from the car. Tomorrow it is game on though. Plus I need a summit order to get here first.

Comment

Dang, you've got alot done. Hope Bell went well today. Car looks great. I would be excited as hell.
                  sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
                  17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
                  13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
                  86 SVO - Sold
                  '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
                  01 TJ - new toy - Sold
                  65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

Originally posted by Chas_svo View Post
                    Dang, you've got alot done. Hope Bell went well today. Car looks great. I would be excited as hell.
                    Keith has it made like gravy at Bell.

He's the new ballast dummy for the passenger side of the maiden flights for new helicopters. If it goes down, DiAnn gets the insurance policy.

Comment

• I pulled the engine bay down to a long block so it can go back together, hopefully for the last time.. Not happy to see this in the water jacket.

This motor has only had distilled water and antifreeze. For the last 2 years it has been bone dry so I am not sure why it corroded so bad when dry.

Another problem that I was able to fix......it took buying a few fittings but we got it licked. I was having a problem with were the fuel pump feed comes out of the tank. It was hitting the panhard bar.

Without the hose end attached

another angle

The fix.....I started with the black set up in the middle, next I tried the 45* on the end which still did not clear. I really did not want to go with such a tight 90* but that is all I have room for without rebuilding the tank myself.

Comment

• Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                        I pulled the engine bay down to a long block so it can go back together, hopefully for the last time.. Not happy to see this in the water jacket.

Calcium? Why is that white? Could you try to rehydrate it to see if it would dissolve? Maybe it is just coolant that has reacted with the air?

WTF?

Comment

• Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
                          Calcium? Why is that white? Could you try to rehydrate it to see if it would dissolve? Maybe it is just coolant that has reacted with the air?

WTF?
                          Waterless Engine Coolant! problem fixed!
                          Find content from CNBC and the NBCUniversal family of networks on NBC.com!

Comment

• I had that shit in my jeep. I just ran some of that acid flush through my engine 2 different cycles and it was gone. Easy.
                            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Run Toyota Red antifreeze and you won't ever see that happen again.
                              "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                                Run Toyota Red antifreeze and you won't ever see that happen again.
                                When the guys put the reman 4.2L V6 in my 1997 F150, they used Toyota red coolant.

Good stuff.

Comment

Working...
                                X