• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Smh
    www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

Originally posted by SMOKEY View Post
      I have yet to see a LSx run in the low 6's yet. A "Good old" Chevy 350 or 454 sure but not a LSanything that I know of is that fast. As a daily driver you can't beat a Terminator with a few bolt on's and 1000hp. Can't recall any LSx equipped cars that you can do that with. OK I can see it on the Corvette ZR1 maybe, but is that an even comparison (Corvette vs Mustang)? I though it was pony car vs pony car in the real world? Oh that is right the new Slomaro cannot even compare to the new 5.0 Mustangs (they have more HP too), so Chevy guys have to throw the Corvette into the fight to win. Why not compare Corvette to Ford GT, oh yeah cause the GT will stomp the Corvette, even ZR1.
      Oh really?
      www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

Originally posted by SMOKEY View Post
        I have yet to see a LSx run in the low 6's yet. A "Good old" Chevy 350 or 454 sure but not a LSanything that I know of is that fast. As a daily driver you can't beat a Terminator with a few bolt on's and 1000hp. Can't recall any LSx equipped cars that you can do that with. OK I can see it on the Corvette ZR1 maybe, but is that an even comparison (Corvette vs Mustang)? I though it was pony car vs pony car in the real world? Oh that is right the new Slomaro cannot even compare to the new 5.0 Mustangs (they have more HP too), so Chevy guys have to throw the Corvette into the fight to win. Why not compare Corvette to Ford GT, oh yeah cause the GT will stomp the Corvette, even ZR1.
        Lol at that entire Fu king statement, and I'm a ford guy.

There are PLENTY of LS? running low 6's and faster , you might wanna go to a track every once in a awhile. Now how long LS? Run that fast is a different story.

And post gf/wife's tits or GTFO !!!
        Vortex rear stand $75
        8.8 410s. $50

**SKAGG NASTY**
        My goal in life is to not arrive at the grave in a well preserved body.
        but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy shit!!!.. what a ride!"

1990 Foxbody GT for that ass
        11 4 door
        13 FX2 White 5.0

Comment

what about inertia switch? in trunk under tail light.

Comment

Originally posted by black90notch View Post
            what about inertia switch? in trunk under tail light.
            i don't think that would be it since he said he can hear the pump running.

Comment

Working...
            X