Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 80coupe View Post
    like your really gonna notice that. im running 1.7 with a ecam
    Noticeable or not, it needs help on the exhaust side.

Why not do it correctly?

320rwhp. 7.67 @ 90mph 1.7 60'

DD: 2004 GMC Sierra VHO 6.0 LQ9 324whp 350wtrq

Comment

Agreed.
      1993 Vibrant Red Cobra #1741.

If you want more inches - Stroke it!!!

Comment

E7 heads need help on both sides. They don't flow for shit on either side. For "bank for buck modes". A letter cam is more than fine. Find a b cam and buy nicks heads and intake from him.
        89 dove grey lx, turbo blowthrough

Comment

Or leave it all stock and take from someone who has been there and skip that shit and build a budget turbo build.
          89 dove grey lx, turbo blowthrough

Comment

So no recommendations on electric water pumps?

As far as the gt40 swap, the reason I haven't done it already is because I don't think the money and time Spent is worth the results. 280rwhp on a good day. But I have a possible hook up on a wrecked v8 explorer. For free or cheaper then cheap.

Comment

nope!

Comment

I run a Electric Waterpump on my LS1 with AC & daily drive it 70 miles one way with AC Running

I would be interested if a FOX 302 could run a Electic Water with AC, Im getting right at 25 mpg Hwy & 18 City, Im going to add Alum DS & BBK Longtubes with March Ram Air. I am going to really shoot for 30 mpg Hwy & 23 City, Im already running Weld Big & Little and fiberglass hood, Going to look in to dropping some weight off the car too or at least the front end for sure
                GOD BLESS TEXAS
                August Landscaping
                214-779-7278
                Seb's high class.
                He'll mow your grass.
                He'll kick your ass.
                And while his kidney stones pass,
                He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

I bet an elec water pump wont do anything for power. A short belt doesnt do shit for any noticeable power gains either, waste of money !!
                  Vortex rear stand $75
                  8.8 410s. $50

**SKAGG NASTY**
                  My goal in life is to not arrive at the grave in a well preserved body.
                  but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy shit!!!.. what a ride!"

1990 Foxbody GT for that ass
                  11 4 door
                  13 FX2 White 5.0

Comment

might as well put one of these on too...

Get the Best Performance with Calvert Racing Ford Billet 289-351W Belt Drive Assy. Double encapsulater thrust bearing 2511 parts at JEGS. Shop Now at the Guaranteed Lowest Price!

Comment

Originally posted by Txstang1 View Post
                      I bet an elec water pump wont do anything for power. A short belt doesnt do shit for any noticeable power gains either, waste of money !!
                      Freeing up engine drag isn't a bad thing to do. IMO. Its not noticeable but it makes a differance.

Originally posted by TENGRAM View Post
                      might as well put one of these on too...

Get the Best Performance with Calvert Racing Ford Billet 289-351W Belt Drive Assy. Double encapsulater thrust bearing 2511 parts at JEGS. Shop Now at the Guaranteed Lowest Price!

You laugh, and while I'd never ditch a chain for a belt, freeing up rotating mass isn't a shabby thing to do when building an engine, although I think those were made for the ease of changing cam degree.

Comment

I'll sell you a powerstroke turbo and some mandrel u bends and various other turbo stuffs for cheaper than you can do all that other crap. Get you around 450rwhp.
                        Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

Waste of money. You'll get more results with suspension mods.

Of course I never got rid of my clutch fan either haha

Comment

Originally posted by Z06killinsbf View Post
                            I'll sell you a powerstroke turbo and some mandrel u bends and various other turbo stuffs for cheaper than you can do all that other crap. Get you around 450rwhp.
                            Which turbo early 99 or late 99 or one from a 97 back ?
                            89 mustang coupe at the house now ..... SOLD
                            97 F-250 HD crew cab shorty 4x4 overfueled for your pleasure ................

Comment

Originally posted by lxturbo View Post
                              Which turbo early 99 or late 99 or one from a 97 back ?
                              Errr..... I'm not sure. It's a non-VV turbo.
                              Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

Working...
                              X