No announcement yet.

Fuel Pump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The previous hp numbers was 375, as of last week it hit 390. These numbers.are not on a dynojet. So the numbers read alittle lower, plus its automatic

Comment

Oh nothing real secert about her car, its always at the track anyways. we switch it over.to E 85 fuel. JKS performance did alittle tuning. But they are keeping it safe

Comment

Does any one know the part # of the SVT pump?

Comment

the stock 2011 GT 5.0L fuel pump is good to 525-500whp as an option...
          Originally posted by PGreenCobra
          I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
          Originally posted by Trip McNeely
          Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
          dont downshift!!
          Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Originally posted by 3.90x3.62 View Post
            just a fyi. you won't get to 500rwhp with a single walbro 255. i put down 380rwhp, and i am running out of pump at 5,800 on the dyno with a single walbro 255. you'll need to run a boost-a-pump with that pump for that horsepower goal. or use an aeromotive 340. or dual pump set up.
            I made 535hp 558tq with a Walbro 255... I have since changed to a bosch 044 though (external pumps)
            1969 GTO Judge Clone 6.0 liter LQ4 Turbo 4L60e on LS1tech

1960 Chevy Sedan Delivery LS swap

Comment

Everycar is different. Tank Design - Fuel Line Size - Voltage Supply - Engine Efficiency - Fuel Pressure - all have a hand in how much power a certain fuel pump will support.

3.90x3.62's car is also a Automatic so it showed a little less HP than it was actually making comparable to others.

Comment

Working...
              X