Choices...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
    Check the classifieds over in Canada, someone is selling some brand new pro comp 210's for $500.

Never heard many positive comments about Pro Comp but have heard of lots of problems. I would keep the E7's before going with Pro Comp for heads.

Comment

Originally posted by slow84lx View Post
      Never heard many positive comments about Pro Comp but have heard of lots of problems. I would keep the E7's before going with Pro Comp for heads.
      I like my pro comps! You could not pay me to put the E7s back on. Lol
      Doug

90 LX Coupe 5.0
      90 7up Vert. 5.0

Comment

Pro comps are chinese castings, take that as you will. Like anything, they have failures and success.
        Ded

Comment

Originally posted by VaderTT View Post
          You bought a car from Mike Brindamour, I told you, you would get fucked over in some way. I just didn't catch it before you bought the car. I can guarantee there will be more stuff wrong and I also bet all the stuff he said is on the car, isn't.

THE GUY IS A FUCKING THIEF!!! Good luck dude!
          man, you weren't kidding! Lol
          2012 GT500

Comment

Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
            man, you weren't kidding! Lol
            Yesir, it'll probably get worse once he starts digging in. That's why I offered help, including testifying in small claims.
            Ded

Comment

Yesir, it'll probably get worse once he starts digging in. That's why I offered help, including testifying in small claims.
              I'd really like to hear the back story on this. Lol
              2012 GT500

Comment

Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
                I'd really like to hear the back story on this. Lol

X5

Comment

Still going to court so I'll only say Mike screwed myself and Stunterbob over during separate sportbike purchases (mine was the Aprilia rsv mille R and bobs was an 04-05 gsxr).
                  Lied through his fucking teeth, even when caught in a lie he would continue to lie.

Mike Brindamour and anyone who knowingly associates with him are the scum of the earth, I was amazed, but he is probably one of the shittiest people ever.
                  Ded

Comment

Originally posted by slow84lx View Post
                    Let us know if we can help out!

Comment

The bottom end has perfect compression and it runs great considering there is no tune in the car....I am not beating on it at all, but driving normally with blower belt off it drives fine!

Comment

Originally posted by TruestreetTim View Post
                        Let us know if we can help out!
                        Tim,

Have any good used heads that anyone may want to sell?

Comment

maybe some gt40s?

Comment

Working...
                          X