Got the S-Trim Installed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Diabolic View Post
    Anyone know someone here in Arlington that can weld aluminum? I need 2 aluminum 1.5" pipes welded to 3.5" aluminum tube for my bypass valve, and I need my HPX slot meter flange welded to the 3.5" aluminum intake tube.
    hey charles if you still need welding done text me. i can have my buddy james at Pioneer Machine hook you up. its right up the road from you. LMK

any intake pieces left that will work on my mini hairdyer install

RESIDENT ELECTRICIAN AND WIRING GURU!!!!

Comment

I have a ton of intake pieces and clamps left. I actually still have the U-shaped 3.5" pipe I was going to use for the air filter side of the SC. It would be perfect for the PD, but its mandrel bent aluminum and was $$$$. If you want it I'll sell it for what I paid less shipping. Saves you $15.

Comment

I like it Charles- damn I miss my Gen1

Comment

Originally posted by Diabolic View Post
          Until I installed the blower, it never overheated,
          fixed

I have the same mill as you, sans blower, I just haven't put the lightning parts (GT40 U/L) on yet. It's fun, carbureted in mah bronco; I'm sure yours is more fun.
          Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

Make sure you put some cooler plugs in your motor now and regap the plugs for the blower.
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Working...
            X