2011-2013 owners, Tune or no Tune?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by white trash wagon View Post
    Should be same for any 2011-2012 automatic. 2013's are different.
    i meant does it work on the 5.0's also?
    http://dfwdirtriders.com/ New Website for the off road peeps

Comment

on one hand i want to lolz at modding a v6. in the other hand i hold the key to a 94gt vert that your v6 would prolly walk!

god bless.
      It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
        on one hand i want to lolz at modding a v6. in the other hand i hold the key to a 94gt vert that your v6 would prolly walk!

god bless.
        Stock V-6's run 13.5 to 13.9's. One guy on the allfordmustangs site runs 12.9's with 4.10's, BAMA 93 tune, CAI & catback exhaust.

Comment

Originally posted by SNEAKY View Post
          i meant does it work on the 5.0's also?
          Same tranny in both 3.7 and 5.0

Comment

I haven't heard of any popped 3.7s that were tune related yet. My 2011 3.7 had longtubes, intake, throttle body, and a BBR tune and it was pretty crazy how strong it was. I had the rev limiter raised too and never had any issues. I never got a good weather dyno but in 107 degree heat it did 280rwhp. The car ran high 12's. If your worried, dont do it.... but I have yet to hear of anyone popping one. The internals are pretty tough on the 3.7.

Comment

Tune it and go ahead and throw a blower on it too.
              2012 GT/CS & 93 Cobra
              sigpic

Comment

I heard a newer sytle body v6 mustang with exhaust this morning while filling up gas at 5am this morning.

It actually sounded good, had a good deep to e to it. Not like those ricer cans.

Comment

Originally posted by white trash wagon View Post
                  Stock V-6's run 13.5 to 13.9's. One guy on the allfordmustangs site runs 12.9's with 4.10's, BAMA 93 tune, CAI & catback exhaust.
                  wtf thats surreal almost.

Comment

Man the mods are slacking... 24 hours and still hasn't been moved to the garage forum. I think I need to apply to become one.

Comment

Originally posted by aCid View Post
                      Man the mods are slacking... 24 hours and still hasn't been moved to the garage forum. I think I need to apply to become one.
                      Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                      I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                      Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                      Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                      dont downshift!!
                      Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by 01vnms4v View Post
                          I heard a newer sytle body v6 mustang with exhaust this morning while filling up gas at 5am this morning.

It actually sounded good, had a good deep to e to it. Not like those ricer cans.
                          We should have the dyno videos uploaded on mine here pretty soon where you can hear it. I'll try and post them when their done. It had bbk longtubes, catted X, and roush axleback and it sounded like aston martin or very aggressive European car. I'm not one for exhaust that sounds like that usually, but I loved how mine sounded.

Comment

Originally posted by 01vnms4v View Post

They sound really good with exhaust. I just put LT headers and a O/R x-pipe on a local guy's 11' sixer, and now it sounds amazing (he also has borla s-type mufflers on it). impressive power gain too
                            Originally posted by Buzzo
                            Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

Good day to be a ford guy when even they v6s are fast

Comment

Originally posted by aCid View Post
                                Get out of West Hollywood, Shuddup and get back to banging Beverly Hills bitches.
                                Ded

Comment

Working...
                                X