No announcement yet.

Foxbody Pro M Bullet Mass Air work on SN95

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got off work at 5:00 on a Thursday and started by installing the first head by 5:45. I made it to O'Reileys for oil and antifreeze before they closed at 10:00. I drove it to Rotary the next morning at 6:30am. I shut the hood about 11:00. Would take 3 hours or less to pull the heads and intake.

Comment

Originally posted by Diabolic View Post
      I got off work at 5:00 on a Thursday and started by installing the first head by 5:45. I made it to O'Reileys for oil and antifreeze before they closed at 10:00. I drove it to Rotary the next morning at 6:30am. I shut the hood about 11:00. Would take 3 hours or less to pull the heads and intake.

Yeah, not for me... like I said. I suck at this but I don't want to pay someone to do something I can do when not crunched for time.
      Originally posted by stevo
      Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Originally posted by Diabolic View Post
        ^^^--- Diabolic put the TF top end kit on my 331 in less than 3 hours!
        If it weren't for the gutter, my mind would be homeless.

Comment

Working...
        X