better radiator options aside from opening up the summit catalog/maxing out CC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Baron View Post
    The one I looked up for the part # above was $85?
    Guess I looked in the wrong spot, can't beat that price!
    Ded

Comment

what was the part # of the one I gave Jim for free?

Comment

if someone can assure me that $85 rad that baron posted would be better than mine, id buy it.

Comment

Ive used the one baron posted on my car and it kicked ass on my little 306 hci nitrous car.

But i didnt have any ac or anything like that blocking it. With a 160 thermo it never got above the 0 on normal.

Comment

Originally posted by Sleeper View Post
            Ive used the one baron posted on my car and it kicked ass on my little 306 hci nitrous car.

But i didnt have any ac or anything like that blocking it. With a 160 thermo it never got above the 0 on normal.
            like i said above i dont have a/c either, but its a 347, i dont know if that matters but i just want to be able to cruise the car a bit and drive it to the track.

Comment

You should be fine. I was using the stock clutchfan and shroud as well. I could drive 50 miles and still be able to hold my hand on the intake manifold.

Comment

I could drive 50 miles and still be able to hold my hand on the intake manifold.
                That sucks. I bet your fuel economy was shit in that car.
                Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                dont downshift!!
                Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

would having ac deem this radiator insufficient? i have ac

Comment

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
                    That sucks. I bet your fuel economy was shit in that car.
                    26 on the hwy.

itll be fine jacolb. The more shit you put in front of a radiator the less air it gets.

Comment

ttt

Comment

Originally posted by Damnittsteve View Post
                        ttt

Comment

so i went oreilys and they said that even though the web site and their computer system lists this part number as a dual core and for $85 bucks, that when you order it, it will be a single core, plastic one. i am confused. here is the same one on rock auto but it is significantly more money...
                          RockAuto ships auto parts and body parts from over 300 manufacturers to customers' doors worldwide, all at warehouse prices. Easy to use parts catalog.

Comment

Originally posted by TEAMJACOB View Post
                            so i went oreilys and they said that even though the web site and their computer system lists this part number as a dual core and for $85 bucks, that when you order it, it will be a single core, plastic one. i am confused. here is the same one on rock auto but it is significantly more money...
                            http://www.rockauto.com/catalog/raframecatalog.php
                            same thing happened to me. i pm'd baron about it but i should have posted it here. you can still get a three row from them but its alot higher.

do you have a auto or manual tranny?

Comment

My dad runs one of this brand on his crapmaro. 600hp na and it keeps it cool. He did have some issues with the trans cooler lines being a different thread pitch. He had to change that.

They have a two row for 130 i think.

Comment

Originally posted by Damnittsteve View Post
                                same thing happened to me. i pm'd baron about it but i should have posted it here. you can still get a three row from them but its alot higher.

do you have a auto or manual tranny?
                                5 speed

Comment

Working...
                                X