No announcement yet.

Corbeau GTs Seats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Corbeau makes wider versions of some of their seats for bigger folks.

x10 on the microsuede. I've had a couple sets of their regular cloth seats and they fade quickly in the sun and get wear marks easily.
    Atlantic Blue '00 - '03 Cobra motor and TKO600, solid axle, full MM suspension
    Silver '01 Vette - D1 blown LS

Comment

Considered recaro?
      Last edited by shumpertdavid; 12-22-2017, 12:03 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by fastwhite99gt View Post
        I have a set of black 02 seats, I just need to have the bolster fixed on the drivers. I'd have it fixed and trade ya.
        Got any pictures of them?
        1991 5.0 Mustang LX-Hatch, BBK Cold Air Intake, BBK Headers, BBK X-Pipe, Flowmaster 40's, HPM C/C Plates, Cobra Sway-Bar, UPR Subframe Connectors, UPR Control Arms, FRPP Aluminum Driveshaft, FRPP "C" Springs, FRPP 31 Spine Diff, Moser 31 Spline Axles, FRPP 3:73 Gears, Tokico Blue Shocks, King Cobra Clutch, MSD Ignition, Taurus Electric Fan, BBK Gripp Shifter, & More

Comment

Not on me, and I'm deployed to El Paso right now. I'm headed home for thanksgiving on Wednesday and I can get you some pics then.

Comment

I have them in my cobra and love them. I'm 6'3'" 215lbs.

Comment

Looking at going with the TMI 03-04 Cobra Style Seat Upholstery Kit but not sure on the color choice. My fox body is Pearl White with all Black Interior. Should I go with the all black seats or black/grey seats?

Comment

Working...
              X