Coyote Flow numbers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sickwindsor View Post
    It looks to me the heads where designed for blower cars. Seems to be the power adder of choice for a reason.
    What makes you think that?
    Originally posted by PGreenCobra
    I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
    Originally posted by Trip McNeely
    Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
    dont downshift!!
    Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

L92 heads are so beast.

320rwhp. 7.67 @ 90mph 1.7 60'

DD: 2004 GMC Sierra VHO 6.0 LQ9 324whp 350wtrq

Comment

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
        What makes you think that?
        The low lift exaust numbers and the dyno results I have skimmed thru.

I wouldn't call it a great N/A or Nitrous motor.

Comment

Sorry, but the page you are looking for no longer exists. If you have any questions or can't find what you are looking for, please contact us . SD Parts Support

not bad for $350 each! Brand New!

.200 151 111
          .300 208 152
          .400 256 174
          .500 294 183

Now if you run a .600 cam
          316 intake 189 exhaust.

Comment

Tea L92 ported. .600 lift.
            360 intake 284 exhaust.

I have heard the 5.o can do 330 at .500 and 370 at .600 cnc ported.

If that is the case? I would like a .600 lift cam for the coyote to make good power up to 8500!

Comment

Why do you want to spin it to 8500? Do you plan on driving this car regularly on the street?
              ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by Yale View Post
                Why do you want to spin it to 8500? Do you plan on driving this car regularly on the street?
                Not only that, but this cat better get good at replacing valve springs. That kind of RPM will require stiff springs and regular maintenance.

Comment

The low lift exaust numbers and the dyno results I have skimmed thru.

I wouldn't call it a great N/A or Nitrous motor.
                  I made 419rwhp with a JLT, tune and Magnaflow cat-back (stock manifolds/cats) on a 315 drag radial.
                  I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                  dont downshift!!

Comment

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
                    I made 419rwhp with a JLT, tune and Magnaflow cat-back (stock manifolds/cats) on a 315 drag radial.
                    Oh wow, what did you make on a smaller tire?
                    2012 GT/CS & 93 Cobra
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Phuck Phace View Post
                      Oh wow, what did you make on a smaller tire?
                      probably would have made a touch more on a lighter, narrower tire.
                      dont downshift!!

Comment

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
                        There are a few all-motor coyotes with stock heads and cams running tens at 3600lbs.

You were saying....?
                        Still only said not impressed by the FLOW NUMBERS, which is only a small piece of the equation
                        Last edited by Torinoman; 11-27-2012, 05:14 PM.
                        1971 Ford Torino - Time to go bigger and better.

2011 F150 Limited - Stock with a 6.2

Comment

If that is the case? I would like a .600 lift cam for the coyote to make good power up to 8500!
                          I'd like to see you attempt to lift a coyote valve to .600" lift. You would need massive piston notches to even get close and you better understand valve event timing with the VVT screwing with you all the time.

My goals are mostly bolt ones and cams in search of 480+.... hopefully 500 for fun.

In my 2950# race ready with driver car....it should be a hoot on track and probably the craziest thing around short of a trans am or GT1 car. Will be learning all I can about the new motor over the next few weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by aggie97 View Post
                            I'd like to see you attempt to lift a coyote valve to .600" lift. You would need massive piston notches to even get close and you better understand valve event timing with the VVT screwing with you all the time.

My goals are mostly bolt ones and cams in search of 480+.... hopefully 500 for fun.

In my 2950# race ready with driver car....it should be a hoot on track and probably the craziest thing around short of a trans am or GT1 car. Will be learning all I can about the new motor over the next few weeks.
                            Wouldn't attempt it, wanted to see if it was possible.

Now I know what the limitations are. That was my main question.

Comment

Originally posted by Torinoman View Post
                              Still only said not impressed by the FLOW NUMBERS, which is only a small piece of the equation
                              So define impressive then.

I would say enough airflow to achieve 450rw with untouched heads and cams at 300ci qualifies, but I'm all ears to hear what you think.
                              When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Wouldn't attempt it, wanted to see if it was possible.

Now I know what the limitations are. That was my main question.
                                I don't know the stock cam specs but comp is selling "no spring required" cams that are pretty big compared to the old 4v cams. Seems interesting and a good deal for those that don't want to bust the heads off the block.

Comment

Working...
                                X