Brooks Performance DYNO DAY 6/29/2013 - 10:00AM-6:00PM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brooks Performance DYNO DAY 6/29/2013 - 10:00AM-6:00PM

The dyno has been installed and tested. Dyno day schedule for June 29, 2013. 10:00AM to 6:00PM. If you're interested, call the shop and reserve your place in line. First come, first serve.
    If you aren't there when your name is called, we'll pass over you for 2-3 cars. If you're not there then, we'll move you to the back of the line.
    Dyno rental time is now available. Call for info. As of this writing, we can tune GM (HP Tuners, carbureted, blow through carbureted, FAST, FAST XFI, BS3, Megasquirt and others. SCT soon to come.

40$ for 3 pulls. Due to time frame, we won't be doing the wideband. Also, as of this writing, gassers only. We may not have the piping in place for diverting the diesel soot out of the shop. (but we do have the optical pickup etc).

This is a dynocom model 15000 with eddy current brake. (2500HP / 250 MPH)

Brooks Performance
    (817)439-8455

2653 Blue Mound Road West
    Suite D100
    Haslet, Tx 76052
    Last edited by turbostang; 06-14-2013, 01:23 PM.

I'm in !
    Street car.

Comment

I am gonna show up but won't have anything to dyno. I guess if there is a break I can put the truck on the rollers.

I can test out the new Contour camera.
      Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
        I am gonna show up but won't have anything to dyno. I guess if there is a break I can put the truck on the rollers.

I'll have my Gopro 3 Black edition, We can do some comparison, lol
        Street car.

Comment

Which Contour did you get?

Comment

Originally posted by bigshoe View Post
            Which Contour did you get?
            Neither yet. I am gonna pick one up when I get there. Looking at the Contour +. All though it is taking a lot of will power to not walk to the PX and buy a GoPro Hero 3 Black right here on base. $389 here vs $399 everywhere else.

Is your car running? Gonna bring it to make some pulls?
            Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Neither yet. I am gonna pick one up when I get there. Looking at the Contour +. All though it is taking a lot of will power to not walk to the PX and buy a GoPro Hero 3 Black right here on base. $389 here vs $399 everywhere else.

Is your car running? Gonna bring it to make some pulls?
              Car runs great, its just sitting on blocks.

Comment

Can I post this elsewhere(local Buick board) or is this invitation only?
                Rich

Comment

Post where ever you like, but the dyno is first come first serve.

Comment

All though it is taking a lot of will power to not walk to the PX and buy a GoPro Hero 3 Black right here on base. $389 here vs $399 everywhere else
                    A&R Motorsports, where Patrick used to work will do better than that if you take cash. I think it's $350.

Comment

left VM

Comment

Gotcha Tim!

So far we're up to 15 confirmed dyno appts for Saturday. I'm certain there are a ton of walk ins, so if you're reading this, and want to dyno, I'd call in ahead.

Comment

Originally posted by turbostang View Post
                          Gotcha Tim!

So far we're up to 15 confirmed dyno appts for Saturday. I'm certain there are a ton of walk ins, so if you're reading this, and want to dyno, I'd call in ahead.
                          I hope that dyno has insurance, I plan on maxing it out! LOLz

Comment

Bring it on!!

Comment

Brooks, it's supposed to be very hot Sat. Will you have AC in an area to hang out, and more importantly, the dyno does adjust accordingly on showing the accurate horsepower and torque? Big fans for in front of the cars too?
                              Ford
                              GM
                              Toyota
                              VAG

Comment

Working...
                              X